The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks @ Devils

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, CanadianRugby said:

Remember all the fans here in the offseason, claiming nobody would mess with the Canucks because we had Gudbranson & Tryamkin on D?  Canucks as soft as they've been in years.  No heart, no fight, in any Canuck not named Sedin, Horvat, Dorsett, Burrows or Hansen. 

Um what about Gaunce ;)

5 minutes ago, TheRussianRocket. said:

Having Gudbranson out there over Stecher in the last minute.

Willie: k

Stecher had just come off the ice so another D had to take a shift but maybe Gudbranson could have changed at some point instead of staying the full final 1:40 on the ice.  

5 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

I would be okay if they traded him if the right young forward was coming back the other way.

Same. He's tentative, unsure, and sloppy. Witnessed Gudbranson having to play out of position to cover his gaffes. Hutton needs to sit once Tanev returns. 

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

Teams value players on their sum total not just a screenshot of their career.

You're missing the point, what has he done THIS SEASON to go fetch a young player that can make an impact? That's why GMs trade players they don't really want anymore at their best, not at their worst.

2 minutes ago, ReggieBush said:

I seriously doubt that. You literally said that wanted us to tank. That is not being a fan. Nor will it ever be a "fan" thing to do. You can take that **** somewhere else because true canucks fans dislike the  feeling of losing. You however promote it a the right thing to do.

Reggie - go check the standings  

We are 28th overall.

How is that winning / playoff making club doing.....

Right now each loss we get puts us one step closer to getting a  franchise  1 C  for the next 20 years. 

I hope we play hard and lose every game by a goal as long as our young kids keep developing and improving. 

8 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

I would be okay if they traded him if the right young forward was coming back the other way.

We need d depth.  Not the time to give up on a young, talented dman, who is getting physically stronger and has a great team attitude. These are the types of players we need to develop.

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"I have a problem with any hit, legal or not, when a player gets hit that hard. It was difficult for us after that." - Desjardins

You're professionals, go out and win it for him.

I hate excuses from the coach.

1 minute ago, kingofsurrey said:

Reggie - go check the standings  

We are 28th overall.

How is that winning / playoff making club doing.....

Right now each loss we get puts us one step closer to getting a  franchise  1 C  for the next 20 years

I hope we play hard and lose every game by a goal as long as our young kids keep developing and improving. 

lol

If you think Nolan Patrick is a franchise 1C you're delusional.

The Sedins are utilizing their linemates less than I've ever seen. It's like they weren't even thinking of passing to anyone else in the final minute.

I like when players are greedy when they wanna shoot, but getting greedy with passing back and forth does nothing.

8 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

64189927.jpg

Hutton is having a bad season but one of our best prospects.  If you want to trade someone having a bad season there's no shortage of other candidates.  Anyway, if we get a forward back for a prospect you know it's going to be another defensive forward which we don't need.

48.1 Illegal Check to the Head – A hit resulting in contact with an opponent’s head where the head was the main point of contact and such contact to the head was avoidable is not permitted.

Watch the league turn a blind eye because Larsen plays for the Canucks..

3 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Right now each loss we get puts us one step closer to getting a  franchise  1 C  for the next 20 years. 

Not in this year's draft, this is a bad year to tank on if that's what we need.

Archived