The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Canucks assign 3 to Utica. (Including Rodin on Conditioning)

Ossi Vaananen

4 minutes ago, Alflives said:

JB harps on an NHL (real good) shot for some players as the reason he wanted them.  Could you imagine the damage Henrik could have done if he had an NHL shot?  

Or if he would set up someone other than Daniel who everyone, including the usher in section 317, knows he's gonna pass to.

1 hour ago, DeNiro said:

Virtanen and Rodin on the powerplay should be fun. Guys that actually shoot the puck tend to, you know, score.

Nobody tell WIllie D or Perry Pearn that Rodin shoots or they will never let him near the PP :ph34r:  Just say he is a 'real good' passer so they will let him on the special teams.

6 hours ago, Alflives said:

I don't know where this is, but it looks WARM AND SUNNY.  Alf hates snow and cold:(

The original is in the Rodin museum in Paris (I think that this could be there).  However, "The Thinker", the famous statue, is really only one part of a larger work.  Though I seem to recall that they have a large reproduction of that part at the Rodin museum for the tourists who know only that part of it (I was there a long time ago).  "The Gates of Hell" is the whole sculpture with the Thinker being only one part of it where he sits above it all and reflects while there is turmoil all around him (could this have a parallel in Canuck-land?).  GCG!

250px-Z%C3%BCrich_-_Kunsthaus_-_Rodin's_

51 minutes ago, nux_win said:

The original is in the Rodin museum in Paris (I think that this could be there).  However, "The Thinker", the famous statue, is really only one part of a larger work.  Though I seem to recall that they have a larger reproduction of that part at the Rodin museum for the tourists who know only that part of it (I was there a long time ago).  "The Gates of Hell" is the whole sculpture with the Thinker being only one part of it where he sits above it all and reflects while there is turmoil all around him (could this have a parallel in Canuck-land?).  GCG!

250px-Z%C3%BCrich_-_Kunsthaus_-_Rodin's_

"I say it all the time Barry, our listeners are the smartest out there, they'll help us out"  Donnie Taylor

1 hour ago, Sedin Brothers said:

Screw Rodin. He basically stole money from the Canucks. Do we not have personal trainers? Did we not give this guy a physical before signing him? What a joke.

He was signed after he severing half a tendon in his knee.  He got injured in January and canucks signed him to a contract in March.  They knew before they signed him that he'd be out long term and would take a while to re-hab since it was a major injury.  

4 hours ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Come on Rodin, score artsy goals and sculpt your masterpiece of goals. 

IMG_0291.jpg

I have heard Rodin described as a 'thinking man's player'.

Great news that we're finally getting him back. And it's good to get some help down to Utica finally. Hopefully Demko and maybe Chaput follow soon.

Its good virtanens still in the AHL. as much as I love him we gotta realise that rn he's producing like an AHL rookie. give him this year and if he spends next year there too he'll probably put up point per game numbers. 

Rn lineup including Rodin should be 

Sedins Eriksson 

Rodin Horvat Hansen 

Baertschi sutter Granlund 

Burrows Gaunce skille 

Or 

Sedins Eriksson 

Baertschi Horvat Rodin

Granlund sutter Hansen 

Burrows Gaunce skille

Archived