The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ben Hutton and Brendan Gaunce with TheCHIVE

Brouhaha

Hey guys, 

I'm one of the Canadian editors for the website called theCHIVE and a month or so ago my bosses flew in from the states to film a chive original video they so called "player vs player" and we had Ben Hutton and Brendan Gaunce as our celebrity guests! Here's the video, for anyone who's interested in seeing my boss take a full on charging hit from Hutton! 

Ben and Brendan both brought their own sticks and signed them for us too! I didn't wanna take two so I just took Bens haha. 

1 hour ago, Brouhaha said:

Hey guys, 

I'm one of the Canadian editors for the website called theCHIVE and a month or so ago my bosses flew in from the states to film a chive original video they so called "player vs player" and we had Ben Hutton and Brendan Gaunce as our celebrity guests! Here's the video, for anyone who's interested in seeing my boss take a full on charging hit from Hutton! 

Ben and Brendan both brought their own sticks and signed them for us too! I didn't wanna take two so I just took Bens haha. 

Professional athletes tend to be jumbo sized people, or those other two guys are pip squeaks.  

Very good video and fun entertainment! I do have one small criticism though, why have the teams play call of duty against each other? Maybe use another game or change the activity altogether after one round to keep it interesting? Not trying to bash but I ended up skipping the game content and watching just the punishments after the first round. Or is this one of those gaming centric channels? Either way don't be afraid to expand the audience a bit! 8/10 (good rating from me)

14 minutes ago, IbanezRG said:

Very good video and fun entertainment! I do have one small criticism though, why have the teams play call of duty against each other? Maybe use another game or change the activity altogether after one round to keep it interesting? Not trying to bash but I ended up skipping the game content and watching just the punishments after the first round. Or is this one of those gaming centric channels? Either way don't be afraid to expand the audience a bit! 8/10 (good rating from me)

The site isn't about gaming, we just did this as a collaboration video with call of duty Canada! I don't blame you, I don't play video games either so it's hard to keep my attention with this stuff too. 

3 hours ago, Brouhaha said:

Hey guys, 

The only thing in that i wanted shot was the guy in blue sitting with Ben

annoying little twirp

Archived