The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Police Chief Writes Letter to Parents of Sons Involved in Townline Hill Conflict

nucklehead

7 minutes ago, TheOgRook said:

What planet are you on?  25 years ago it was a sleepy community

surrey in the other hand has always been the ghetto of the valley ;) 

Oh you mean white rock.. The place that refuses to call itself Surrey?  

Surrey is the new centre of BC.  

Vancouver since 1986  has turned into a cesspool. Homeless everywhere. Every second home is vacant.

No one even talks to their neighbours....   Realtors  papering your door every day harassing you to sell....

Everyone is moving out of Vancity to  Surrey......   

Surrey is the hottest place in BC right now to move to...... fastest growing city in BC.

Why ?   Because Surrey is simply the best place to live. 

5 hours ago, Johnny Shotgun said:

Want to end gang violence and activity running along ethnic lines?  Want to break down the wall of silence?  It would take no more than 3 years.  When little Bobby or Billy insert any ethnic name of your choice into the formula is convicted of gang/ drug related charges EVERYBODY in the family EVEN distant relatives go back to the country of origin.  Once one precedent was made.  The information pouring in would be overwhelming.  Didn't say it would be fair but it would work.  For a short while the murder rate would soar among those family units with the most to lose.  Be it drug wealth or good careers and life in Canada.

That's quite possibly the most idiotic idea I've ever seen put forth to combat gang violence. You should take a bow and crack a Caribou, I'm impressed. 

11 hours ago, Fanuck said:

Very likely that these parents are fully aware of their son's activities - then one must ask, what is the purpose of this letter?  These parents already raised drug dealers/murders - does the police chief think they're going to start 'parenting' all of a sudden because of his letter? 

You would be surprised.  Many criminals manage to hide their true daily life from their closest family and friends.  

2 hours ago, TheOgRook said:

What planet are you on?  25 years ago it was a sleepy community

surrey in the other hand has always been the ghetto of the valley ;) 

Oh you mean white rock.. The place that refuses to call itself Surrey?  

Not true at all. In the 80's it was paradise.  Everything was still lush and green , I never felt scared growing up in Surrey during that decade. Surrey did get pretty bad and that rep has stuck, still no where near what it was.

9 hours ago, kingofsurrey said:

What an ignorant comment.

Surrey is the most beautiful city in BC.  I love whiterock and crescent beach.

I wonder if the Canucks will move to Surrey - probably would work well. 

First of all it's White Rock, second it's not apart of Surrey, and lastly Surrey is not even close to being the most beautiful city in the lower mainland let alone BC. 

6 hours ago, Mr.DirtyDangles said:

Not true at all. In the 80's it was paradise.  Everything was still lush and green , I never felt scared growing up in Surrey during that decade. Surrey did get pretty bad and that rep has stuck, still no where near what it was.

Yeah wonder what happened... 

1 hour ago, Tre Mac said:

First of all it's White Rock, second it's not apart of Surrey, and lastly Surrey is not even close to being the most beautiful city in the lower mainland let alone BC. 

I think it's just his schtick, nobody in their right mind would say that lol. Of course he wouldn't admit the truth about Surrey, with that name?

4 hours ago, TheOgRook said:

I think it's just his schtick, nobody in their right mind would say that lol. Of course he wouldn't admit the truth about Surrey, with that name?

Surrey is all million dollar homes now..  Beautiful city.

All the skids moved out to Chiliwack, Kelowna , and Calgary.

Surrey is the fastest growing city in Canada ....  clearly a great place to live. 

On ‎14‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 0:49 PM, kingofsurrey said:

Surrey is all million dollar homes now..  Beautiful city.

All the skids moved out to Chiliwack, Kelowna , and Calgary.

Surrey is the fastest growing city in Canada ....  clearly a great place to live. 

So why does every Surrey resident say they're from White Rock then?  If you aint got a yellow decal to park at the beach you aint a White Rocker or is it White Rockonian?.

14 hours ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

Give the kids more guns and let them sort it out themselves. Deport these pieces of crap. 

Good thing we wrangled up all those bad bikers, this way instead, immigrant 150lb tough guys in flashy cars can run the underbelly. Things are so much better for it, right? 

Agreed deportation is the best weapon however the cops are unable/unwilling to penetrate the tight closed ranks of the ethic gangs.  Did we wrangle up the bad bikers or was it the gangs themselves.  I recall years ago a chapter prez from a certain town on the island boarded a BC ferry as a walk on passenger to Vancouver for a meet and was never seen again.  His head turned up in Stanley Park months later.  Don't recall any arrests being made or street warfare unleashed.  Guess they won that round.

BC stands for Bring Cash.

This province has gone the down the  tube. Most people living in BC now want to move out of province.

Thanks Chrusty Clark and her band of thieves.....  

Wow, i miss our province and vancouver pre 1986  when BC was truly a wonderful place to live...

On ‎2016‎-‎12‎-‎13 at 5:18 PM, Johnny Shotgun said:

Want to end gang violence and activity running along ethnic lines?  Want to break down the wall of silence?  It would take no more than 3 years.  When little Bobby or Billy insert any ethnic name of your choice into the formula is convicted of gang/ drug related charges EVERYBODY in the family EVEN distant relatives go back to the country of origin.  Once one precedent was made.  The information pouring in would be overwhelming.  Didn't say it would be fair but it would work.  For a short while the murder rate would soar among those family units with the most to lose.  Be it drug wealth or good careers and life in Canada.

Thank you for making such a bad post that I can give you my daily minus, without have to read any more posts.

2 hours ago, gurn said:

Thank you for making such a bad post that I can give you my daily minus, without have to read any more posts.

Agreed. Racism is ugly.    Seems like that chump Trump now elected , every Racist feels like they have the right to spew Hate and Ignorance.

Sickening.

11 hours ago, kingofsurrey said:

Agreed. Racism is ugly.    Seems like that chump Trump now elected , every Racist feels like they have the right to spew Hate and Ignorance.

Sickening.

A draconian measure like I tossed out there would cut across all ethnic lines.  Show me the racism in that.  But we all know such a policy like that would never happen in Canada.  However it's amazing the knee jerk reaction one gets when you stand up for Canada immediately the term racist is thrown about.   I grow tired of weak people and weak governments apologizing for being Canadian.

2 hours ago, Johnny Shotgun said:

A draconian measure like I tossed out there would cut across all ethnic lines.  Show me the racism in that.  But we all know such a policy like that would never happen in Canada.  However it's amazing the knee jerk reaction one gets when you stand up for Canada immediately the term racist is thrown about.   I grow tired of weak people and weak governments apologizing for being Canadian.

Yes, because it's totally legal and totally possible to send everybody in a 7th generation Canadian family whose ancestors came from the UK back to England.  Think about it not only from a Canadian standpoint, but an English one as well.  They would not take our trash who have no ties to their own country.

The only possibilities for people to be affected by such a law would be new immigrant families without citizenship or those with dual citizenships eligible under Bill C-24.

Maybe your idea wasn't meant to be racist.  But in any regard it is terrible.

Archived