The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Wtf is with the jerseys for Ohlund ROH night? (Knockoffs or what?) **NEW IMAGE**

CanuckGAME

2 minutes ago, WiDeN said:

That instagram account isn't "verified", so it makes me even more skeptical.  Maybe you or someone else created the account to get a reaction on CDC.

Yep you caught me.

This forum is a joke sometimes.  Post something the Canucks team store posted twice and I get accused twice for doctoring the image myself.  **** outta here. I'm done with this thread.

1 minute ago, CanuckGAME said:

Yep you caught me.

This forum is a joke sometimes.  Post something the Canucks team store posted twice and I get accused twice for doctoring the image myself.  **** outta here. I'm done with this thread.

just another day in paradise

2 minutes ago, CanuckGAME said:

Yep you caught me.

Hahahaha, that was like baiting Donald Trump in to a 1am tweet storm.  

Dude, I give you an awkward unsolicited cyber hug.

I was reading a bit of the thread and found it hilarious, so I was just jumping on the dog pile.  

I don't really care if you faked the picture, or the account, or anything.  

On 15/12/2016 at 7:10 PM, CanuckGAME said:

Someone on Facebook posted this.  The Canucks posted on Instagram this picture of the warm up jerseys for Ohlunds ROH night.  Did the Canucks buy some knockoffs from China or what?  These are BRUTAL.

Canucks team store posted on their Instagram story.

2cer9xc.png

**The one on the left is what they posted.** the one on the right is for comparison.

Edit

New pic

Looks fine to me 

Archived