The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Canucks recall Andrey Pedan

-Vintage Canuck-

On 2017-01-10 at 2:56 PM, canuktravella said:

no way we trade guddy  benning loves this guy as do i.  i could see edler and tanev being traded to contenders at deadline for massive overpayments.

first rounder  and a 2nd and grade a prospect for edler 

entry level winger and a first and 2nd  for tanev

next yrs defense

hutton guddy

juolevi tryamkin

sbisa stecher

pedan 

Your proposal is massively homeristic. 

At any rate, half on that D line up is soft, softer and softest. I hope there are trades, but am not thinking they are getting as much as you suggest they will. 

Pedan should have been playing all along this season. What the heck is WD doing relying so heavily on the small guy Stetcher who is skilled and smart but can only do so much. Pedan is not favoured by WD it seems but neither was the Tryamkin. WD has no clue. He just goes by his clip board plan. You can even see how he clings to his clip board. WD has screwed up more games than the players. The players have won some games in spite of the coach.

1 hour ago, snucks said:

Pedan should have been playing all along this season. What the heck is WD doing relying so heavily on the small guy Stetcher who is skilled and smart but can only do so much. Pedan is not favoured by WD it seems but neither was the Tryamkin. WD has no clue. He just goes by his clip board plan. You can even see how he clings to his clip board. WD has screwed up more games than the players. The players have won some games in spite of the coach.

Pedan was in no way in competition with Stetcher. Tryamkin is his competition and you're daft if you'd play Pedan over Try.

And if you can't see why Stetcher is on the team you may be beyond saving.

8 hours ago, snucks said:

you do realize that pedan is not the top performing dman on the utica team

he is sliding....................... down the depth chart

and if you are a virt fan . . he is also not the best forward in utica

but he just got there a bit ago.. so could turn things around still

1 hour ago, coastal.view said:

you do realize that pedan is not the top performing dman on the utica team

he is sliding....................... down the depth chart

and if you are a virt fan . . he is also not the best forward in utica

but he just got there a bit ago.. so could turn things around still

Under the radar.

Colby Robak 6'3" 210 former 2nd round pick of the Florida Panthers (2008 by GM Dale Talon) the 26 year old LHD is 2-17-19 in 33 games and is a +8 which is an oddity on the Comets.  (Sub's is a -7)

On 12/01/2017 at 3:00 PM, J.R. said:

Wrong as usual.

That's said it's a horrible idea.

No, losing Baer, Granlund or Sbisa is a terrible idea.  Sacrificing an aging, injury prone dman on the decline over one of those three is a sensible idea.

The question might come down to who is worth more in a trade, and thats providing they try to trade one of the loseable guys or even if a trade is possible. I still have my doubts that there will be much trading this year due to the expansion draft and protection problems for most teams.  We shall see I guess.

On January 13, 2017 at 7:23 AM, 189lb enforcers? said:

Your proposal is massively homeristic. 

At any rate, half on that D line up is soft, softer and softest. I hope there are trades, but am not thinking they are getting as much as you suggest they will. 

disagree edler eats tons of minutes  is cheap at 5 mill tanev  has value.

but i wouldnt call  guddy tryamkin, pedan, sbisa,  juolevi soft by any means stecher and hutton arent very intimidating but    wouldnt call them that soft   not sure where you coming from

Archived