The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Jackets vs Canucks, Sunday December 18th, 1 pm @ Rogers Arena, SNP

Beary Sweet

23 minutes ago, Kokanee king said:

every year there is a team that over achieves in the first half and this year they're called CBJ. 

the collapse starts tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5-2 nucks 

You know I thought the same at first. But when you look at how the team is built, you begin to see why they are so successful. 

Elite goaltender 

2x #1 defence men

Depth

Leadership (Foligno, Hartsy)

Tortorella style of play, coaching 

Scoring ability from all lines 

Now that they have seen this success, I will not be surprised to see them carry this out all year. My only skeptismisn with them is that Bobrovsky gets fatigued from playing so much. Who knows. My 10 cents. 

With that hat being said, I hope the nucks make another sound bite out of Torts. 

4-2 Canucks. 

We do well against good teams outside of the Pacific. 5-3 win. Things get heated in the turd and Burrows pushes Torts. Torts hops onto the ice to get at Burrows only to slip and fall flat on his face, breaking his nose.

Burrows gets suspended for the rest of the regular season for "being annoying".

1 minute ago, Beary Sweet said:

Changed the photo to Honey Badger for you.. if our boys lose it's on you :P

It's on honey badger to flip the biggest of birds to torts! I'm willing to accept all responsibility for a loss though and you can quote me on that. Conversely, I also expect full props for a W.

3 hours ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Man you just know the world has been turned upside down when a team like the Blue Jackets are supposed to be the heavy favorites with Torts as the head coach no less.

It also is what makes hockey fun.  People in the offseason all think they know $&!#.  Now heading into the xmas break the 3 current cup favourites are the Jackets, Wild, and Canadiens.  

17 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

It also is what makes hockey fun.  People in the offseason all think they know $&!#.  Now heading into the xmas break the 3 current cup favourites are the Jackets, Wild, and Canadiens.  

Canadians with a healthy price would not be surprising 

Archived