The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Jackets vs Canucks, Sunday December 18th, 1 pm @ Rogers Arena, SNP

Beary Sweet

2 hours ago, Mattrek said:

Like clockwork every time it looks like we should win a game we don't and the games we shouldn't win we do. This feels like a loss so obviously it'll end in a win. 3-2 Canucks.

Pretty much what you said..CBJ is a tough team to gauge,I haven't seen them play a game this season...Although,there is no doubt that they've acquired some good talent (and with John Davidson at the helm,inevitably something good had to happen)....I see a hard fought close game.

I have to say that despite our current place in the standings, I am loving this season. So exciting watching our young guys excel and our vets get new life. We may not have the best goal tending stats, but it seems like our goalies are always standing on their heads. Everytime we take an injury some kid steps up. Everytime our stars fail a 4th liner surprises me. I can't wait for this game. Win or lose I will be entertained. Go canucks go!

16 hours ago, Rush17 said:

òwhy are all the good games weekend mantenees.  I work early on the weekends lol.  oh wells have to listen to what I can on the tune in radio app.  

hope it's a barn burner 6-1 vancouver. Maybe cjb comes and pots 1-2.

6-3 my guess van up 5-1 to start the third!

You are underestimating how good CBJ is. Don't be surprised if we get spanked 6-1 by them. CBJ are on fire these days. 

Torts is a good coach and it hurts me to admit that. However, I will never respect a grown man that acts like he does. He was a pathetic embarrassment when he was here.He should go into politics.

I want Honey Badger and the boys destroy them today. I really hope we play a tough punishing game, may be get to see Pedan and those hands

14 minutes ago, Virtanen#18 said:

Am I the only one who really wanna see Pedan paired up with Tram instead of Baby Biega?? 

nope,

love Pedan....really want to see him get some games.

Fastest skater and hardest shot in last years Canucks skills comp. Oh, and a good young heavy weight fighter....whats not to love?

9 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

nope,

love Pedan....really want to see him get some games.

Fastest skater and hardest shot in last years Canucks skills comp. Oh, and a good young heavy weight fighter....whats not to love?

Well then... WD better do the right thing today!! Biega is your absolute last resort since we already have Stecher, same size but more more skilled! 

Pedan and Tram form twin towers and we have nothing to lose trying them out since Guddy is gone long term....

Archived