The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Russian Ambassador To Turkey Assassinated (Video deleted)

MJDDawg

27 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Western media is a propaganda conveyor belt. Ask yourself WHO started the Syrian conflict? What happened in Iraq? Afghanistan? Ukraine? What're the Saudi's doin beating up on little Yemen? Who provides THOSE weapons? Libya, Lebanon, Sudan, etc...

I've read Qatar wanted to run a pipeline to Europe(through Assad's Syria). Western interests fully supported Qatar. Places like Syria, Iran(& prob Russia) weren't on-board.

What kind of country would have HILLARY(nice lost e-mails) as Sec of State?! Irredeemably deplorable?!

If all this collapses for Nato/US/banksters, the petro dollar collapses, & world-wide systems all fall into question. It's EASY to see their motivations. Imagine if most all countries STOPPED buying energy in US $ ? Most people clam up & accept their mainstream-narrative. Not many want the inconvenience of questioning(honestly) the integrity of a western-manipulated system, whose convenient dominance we all grew up with.

What we all have to come to terms with, is that world-wide LOTS of people(all colours & political stripes) are strongly questioning the status quo. It's on borrowed-time.

Imagine there's no Greenbacks

It's easy if you try

No wars, surround us

Above us, no fly-bys...

Petro dollar? 2005 called...it wants it's conspiracy theory back.

1 minute ago, taxi said:

Petro dollar? 2005 called...it wants it's conspiracy theory back.

Clever stuff. You're certainly entitled to your views, or to believe in TPTB, if it serves solace.

Joni Mitchell

Neil

Leonard Cohen

Read the lyrics of some of these sharp Cdns, on how much we should trust our establishments.

Right now, I'd place media/gov'ts somewhere beneath the sewage infrastructure. But all shyte must keep flowing, & perhaps you've figured out where it all leads to?

12 minutes ago, gerry35 said:

Cerridwen, kind of curious, "yawn" to a guy being murdered by a radical muslim  or the media spin even though everyone can see what is happening?  Pretty low thing to post seeing that a man just was murdered in cold blood.......

I considered the source of the post, not the content. And forgot what thread I was in. Too many of them open at once.

Thanks for the neg, btw.

Off topic.............carry on.

2 minutes ago, gerry35 said:

You may not like the source but even someone you don't like can tell the truth. That is why someone needs to keep an open mind these days where there is so much media misinformation.

Previous history with poster in question posting erroneous 'information' in another thread. If it walks like a duck.....quacks like a duck......well, you know the rest. It has nothing to do with 'keeping an open mind'.

Aaaaaand.......back on topic...

1 hour ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

If I'm the US, Germany, UK, France, or Israel, I'm speed dialing Putin right now and giving condolences while asking what one can do to help with the Syrian situation. 

Putin is already tired of dealing with the militants in the Middle East. Pretty soon, he's going to just say f*** it and start bombing the crap out of suspected terrorist hideouts while giving no regard to the civilians living in those areas.

This is the status quo, nothing changing here from the Russian side in this regard. Canada for example has no part in this other than accepting people who need a new place to live because their old homes and country is being blown apart.

20 minutes ago, inane said:

Seriously. For people who see conspiracy everywhere they sure take randomly spliced together video at face value. 

There is almost some merit in his video, but it's so obsessed with the disdain of mainstream media that there's no other point to it.  Indeed the Western world loves to paint Russia as the bad guys and the USA overlooks a lot from Turkey and Saudi Arabia.  Problem is... he goes from media bias (true) to pro-Russia (WTF).

X-22 Report (youtube) Just now posted episode # 1156b (12 minutes in, discusses this news)

Dave's analysis always seems pretty objective. He's not big on western banker(PTB) narratives.

Won't be long 'til his site is pegged as "Fake News", I'd guess.

FAKE NEWS probably started the day plastic was invented. Wonder for how many decades daily papers have been dealing us tilted, misleading drivel? F***ing SHAME on any human working in that industry, willingly peddling fiction at behest of shady, global monopolists. A day of reckoning will arrive.

4 hours ago, Hamhuis Hip Check said:

Could this be obama/ clintons response to russia fixing the election? 

This is the cia response to clinton losing. Russia didnt interfier, cia already said as such. They want their russian war one way or another imo. 

I hope putin has his patience hat on and waits until trump gets in so they can talk like adults. Current US admin just blames russians for everything. Usa/russia team would be glorious for world peace. 

1 minute ago, Emmetts said:

This is the cia response to clinton losing. Russia didnt interfier, cia already said as such. They want their russian war one way or another imo. 

I hope putin has his patience hat on and waits until trump gets in so they can talk like adults. Current US admin just blames russians for everything. Usa/russia team would be glorious for world peace. 

They would be &^@#ing terrible. 

4 hours ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Western media is a propaganda conveyor belt. Ask yourself WHO started the Syrian conflict? What happened in Iraq? Afghanistan? Ukraine? What're the Saudi's doin beating up on little Yemen? Who provides THOSE weapons? Libya, Lebanon, Sudan, etc...

I've read Qatar wanted to run a pipeline to Europe(through Assad's Syria). Western interests fully supported Qatar. Places like Syria, Iran(& prob Russia) weren't on-board.

What kind of country would have HILLARY(nice lost e-mails) as Sec of State?! Irredeemably deplorable?!

If all this collapses for Nato/US/banksters, the petro dollar collapses, & world-wide systems all fall into question. It's EASY to see their motivations. Imagine if most all countries STOPPED buying energy in US $ ? Most people clam up & accept their mainstream-narrative. Not many want the inconvenience of questioning(honestly) the integrity of a western-manipulated system, whose convenient dominance we all grew up with.

What we all have to come to terms with, is that world-wide LOTS of people(all colours & political stripes) are strongly questioning the status quo. It's on borrowed-time.

Imagine there's no Greenbacks

It's easy if you try

No wars, surround us

Above us, no fly-bys...

I always thought that majority of these conspiracy theorists live in the USA, but I was clearly wrong.

I know I know, I am brainwashed by the media, masons, globalist, elitist, illuminati, NWO etc.

If somehow I could get my info from more credible sources, the ones that live in basements and wear tin foil hats.

1 hour ago, CBH1926 said:

I always thought that majority of these conspiracy theorists live in the USA, but I was clearly wrong.

I know I know, I am brainwashed by the media, masons, globalist, elitist, illuminati, NWO etc.

If somehow I could get my info from more credible sources, the ones that live in basements and wear tin foil hats.

Lol,  a lot of tinfoil hats in here.  Its events like this that really show what some members of CDC are all about. We can't control these religious lunatics.  

31 minutes ago, Stelar said:

Lol,  a lot of tinfoil hats in here.  Its events like this that really show what some members of CDC are all about. We can't control these religious lunatics.  

Tinfoil hat posters making strange conspiracy accusations and  last September claiming  Canucks  were a Bubble playoff team.....

17-better-call-saul-michael-mckean-and-a

Archived