The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Jets @ Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

9 minutes ago, gameburn2 said:

I'm sure it will be added.  We all so the pass.

Sbisa's best game this year?   He was terrific this game.  Best Dman by far.  Biega was weak, but Tram and Sbisa were great.

Biega had the one gaff at the beginning. He layed out some good hits and had a nice assist.

6 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

He has definitely turned his game around. 

5 minutes ago, Stormriders said:

Sbisa, who has been one of the better Canuck defense, had one of his best games I have seen.  Really looks like a top 4.  Obviously Willy agreed because he was high minute man with 25 +.

I think sometimes its forgotten that he is still relatively young for a D man and he has first round pedigree.  Fans of other teams pile on JB for giving Sbisa 3.6 million but if he keeps this season up that will be a bargain.

Well deserved win. Boys played well for the most part. 1st period has us thinking déjà vu all over again. But they bounced back in the 2nd and maintained that for the rest of the game. Honey Badger could've got a hatty tonight and Marky stole this one as well. Made clutch saves especially on the Peg PP. Bo and Baer got on the scoreboard as well and that should get them going on a roll. Stecher, Tryamkin, Sbisa looked real guuud also. Throw Tanev and Hutton in there also. Biega played it a little safe on Wheeler's goal but he played well the rest of the way. Well deserved win for the boys. Hope they build off this and bring the same fight, energy, grit that they brought tonight next game. GCG!

12 minutes ago, Hutton Wink said:

Luca Sbisa with 25 minutes, almost 4min more than Tanev.

Is now +7 on the season to lead the team that's -17.  What?

Being the antagonist that I am I always defended Sbisa because it was the unpopular thing to do. This is one of the times where being a troll actually made me look like a genius. 

11 minutes ago, springer said:

Thinking about all the posts calling for Hansen to be traded...ummm, no!

What a great player he is! And what a shooter he's become! Great wrist shot, and a hot, hot slapper, too! Grinds, hits, does it all!

If he hadn't missed 16 games, he'd be leading the team in goals.

Hansen rocks!

FYI no one calls for Hansen to be traded because they don't like him. They call for him to be traded because he has value that will bring back a good return and help with rebuilding this team.

2 minutes ago, Nucksfollower1983 said:

FYI no one calls for Hansen to be traded because they don't like him. They call for him to be traded because he has value that will bring back a good return and help with rebuilding this team.

Hansen has a limited No-trade too doesnt he? That means Winnipeg might be a destination of choice to reunite with his relatives & wife's family, or a contender? I'd still prefer to keep him, tho' thanks,...he's still getting better. When the Sedins hang 'em up,..Hansen will clearly be the best 'Pro' role-model for the forwards on the team.

18 minutes ago, springer said:

Thinking about all the posts calling for Hansen to be traded...ummm, no!

What a great player he is! And what a shooter he's become! Great wrist shot, and a hot, hot slapper, too! Grinds, hits, does it all!

If he hadn't missed 16 games, he'd be leading the team in goals.

Hansen rocks!

I remember after the Torts season, a portion of CDC wanted to trade him for a 3rd rounder. CDC is full of geniuses. 

Archived