The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks @ Flames

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, canuck2288 said:

This well we had the opportunity to watch the top players drafted this year and players we passed up on 

but if you have a laptop you can watch our picks. Let's see Jake in Utica, OJ in junior....hmmm that's about it 

Boeser will not sign with this train wreck, mark my words 

great job JB

I am just happy we kept all these vets on our roster to provide leadership and show the kids how to play.......

wow.....

5 minutes ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

The flames had more shots in the first period than we had all game...What a joke of an effort

Well....I'm glad I didn't watch the game then, though I did miss Tryamkin's first NHL goal :(

4 minutes ago, Brad Marchand said:

You can do better than that.

Suck All Day for Hischier

Don't Play For Hischier

Let Willie Stay For Hischier

Actually, maybe easier to rhyme the first name, how's this?

el Dicko for Nico.....

What an ugly game. Absolutely no drive tonight Except for thé B line Biega try and stecher. Sutter was alright as well. We definetely need a shake up. Ive been saying the last 10 games that we dont shoot the puck enough and boy im not wrong... So pathetic like they make 100 fancy passes and then never shoot. Talk about giving à $&!#ty goalie like Eliot à night off 

Just now, kingofsurrey said:

What plan ?  Crappy trades. Crappy UFA's signing.  Not asking vets to waive NTC's.....

Sounds like a great plan. 

Nailed it. 

That is the plan because that's what they continue to do and That's why the team is getting worse not better. 

3 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

This well we had the opportunity to watch the top players drafted this year and players we passed up on 

but if you have a laptop you can watch our picks. Let's see Jake in Utica, OJ in junior....hmmm that's about it 

Boeser will not sign with this train wreck, mark my words 

great job JB

So now, players top out at 20?

:picard: You contribute to why I don't enjoy being apart of this fanbase.

Archived