The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal]. Sam Reinhart

Alflives

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

So Reinhart wasn't good enough to play centre, and needed injury to get his spot back.  Hmmmm.  Me thinks maybe Samboy is not good enough.  Okay, Alf is off the Sam Reinhart trade. 

Ignorance, thy name is Alf.  Reinhart is too good to be a 3rd liner and ROR and Eichel are better than Reinhart.  That left the wing which Reinhart is pretty good at, if a bit inconsistent on occasion.

1 minute ago, SabreFan1 said:

Ignorance, thy name is Alf.  Reinhart is too good to be a 3rd liner and ROR and Eichel are better than Reinhart.  That left the wing which Reinhart is pretty good at, if a bit inconsistent on occasion.

He's a pretty slow skater for a top winger.  I'll still give you Tanev for him though. ::D

4 minutes ago, Alflives said:

He's a pretty slow skater for a top winger.  I'll still give you Tanev for him though. ::D

He's somewhere between average and above average.  Much faster than CoHo was.  His forte is positioning.  Always has been.  He knows where to be before the play is even ready to catch up to him.  His hockey IQ is still off the charts.

Just now, SabreFan1 said:

He somewhere between average and above average.  Much faster than CoHo was.  His forte is positioning.  Always has been.  He knows where to be before the play is even ready to catch up to him.  His hockey IQ is still off the charts.

Okay, Tanev + the Torts second, but that's Alf's final offer!  :lol:

And you can have Wally Buano to fix your football team too. B)

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Okay, Tanev + the Torts second, but that's Alf's final offer!  :lol:

And you can have Wally Buano to fix your football team too. B)

Our football team is beyond hope unless they can somehow retain Tyrod Taylor cheaply and they can somehow sucker a good coach into walking into the quagmire. :(

8 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

Our football team is beyond hope unless they can somehow retain Tyrod Taylor cheaply and they can somehow sucker a good coach into walking into the quagmire. :(

The Scott Norwood missed field goal cost me the Super Bowl pool at work.  I'm a Seahawks fan first, but have always had a soft spot for the two franchises that are four time losers: Vikings and Bills

2 hours ago, Alflives said:

The Scott Norwood missed field goal cost me the Super Bowl pool at work.  I'm a Seahawks fan first, but have always had a soft spot for the two franchises that are four time losers: Vikings and Bills

I can't see another team ever matking 4 Super Bowls in a row.  I especially can't see another team ever losing 4 in a row.

24 minutes ago, Alflives said:

That was a great Bills team, led by Kelley, Thomas, and Smith.

Reed, Talley, Hansen, Hull etc.  There was no shortage of great players.  There should be another player or two going into the HoF in the next 5-10 years.

On December 27, 2016 at 3:42 PM, -Vintage Canuck- said:

This trade makes zero sense for the Sabres. They lose their second line centerman, and get no centerman in return, and they don't need Chris Tanev. The value is off too.

Thoughy SR was their 3rd center behind O'Reilly and Eichel.  

Archived