The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What's on tonight's menu?

Rate this topic

riffraff

On 9/21/2020 at 11:53 PM, brilac said:

A little close to midnight snack.  Having the organic blackberries and apples mixed with peanut butter.

1DC40CF8-EBE2-47B0-8B4D-D4C547E2A268.thumb.jpeg.55593aca6ba23b7b60e9216fd75bf8d8.jpeg

It's weird this year...I've been CRAVING blackberries lately.  I usually go pick a few good feeds of them but only had a few this year...really love them and wish I got more.

My go to lately is berries with plain yogurt, walnuts and a drizzle of maple syrup.  It makes a nice light dessert.   Never thought of PB in a combo...hmmm, have to try it.

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, brilac said:

Having two bagels topped with cream cheese, organic tomato, arugula, and avocado.

AC6B2C55-E916-446D-9272-EC88F7669ACA.thumb.jpeg.bbd3bb4cb04e5bb844931db6a95424e3.jpeg

So healthy!  Looks good.

I've just discovered Garlic & Herb Boursin...might have to give it a go like this!  First time I discovered it was on a Romer's burger...was the best mushroom burger I'd ever had and apparently that was the secret.  Been hooked on it ever since!

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/28/2020 at 10:12 AM, debluvscanucks said:

image.pngChicken enchiladas....used naan bread instead of tortillas.  Think that'll be the new standard.

That looks so good Deb! It’s time for lunch.  It reminds me when I used to go to Mama’s Mexican Kitchen in Belltown several years ago in Seattle.  That place was around for decades. Have you ate there? 

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, brilac said:

That looks so good Deb! It’s time for lunch.  It reminds me when I used to go to Mama’s Mexican Kitchen in Belltown several years ago in Seattle.  That place was around for decades. Have you ate there? 

No, I have not....but if I'm ever in the neighbourhood I'll check it out for sure!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

gunna make some chicken breasts cut em in half and then a mixture of sour cream and a dash of mayo with onion soup mixture and stir it up then bread it with bread crumbs and spices, i might debating on doing that or going over too my buddys too grill and have a couple.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm so mad. I usually buy flatbread pizzas at IGA. The veggie ones are awesome. I just grabbed one and didn't look closely. 

The bastards put mushrooms on them now. (I'm allergic).

Yes I can pick them out. But why change, there was nothing wrong with it before without mushrooms!

ARRRGH.

• Vintage 1
19 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I'm so mad. I usually buy flatbread pizzas at IGA. The veggie ones are awesome. I just grabbed one and didn't look closely. 

The bastards put mushrooms on them now. (I'm allergic).

Yes I can pick them out. But why change, there was nothing wrong with it before without mushrooms!

ARRRGH.

I love their veggie sandwiches...must try the flatbread pizza.  They also have some great deli salads in there...my gym's in that complex and my friend and I used to work out then go grab some high calorie delicious stuff.  Their cranbrie sandwich was also a winner.

• 2 months later...

OMG was just talking to my daughter....you know you're programmed for hockey when....

She asked what I was making for dinner and I told her "tortorella"!   :towel:  She was like "wth's tortorella??".  Honest mistake.  With some Alfredsson sauce.  Anyhow, super simple...with garlic sauce, mushrooms, peppers, onions.  And I'm going to make a huge salad on the side (weird craving for red cabbage).

That looks good, Bri!  I'm having salmon tomorrow.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1