The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What's on tonight's menu?

Rate this topic

riffraff

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Having a few slices of the organic rosemary bread topped with creamy sweet cheese.  It reminds me of butter, but the serving size is 1 tbsp per serving, so I put 1 tbsp on each slice.  Can you imagine if that was butter!  That would be a lot of butter!

Oh yeah, I took a bite - I’m hungry.

08180234-3DC9-4242-8F54-87B53D25ED5E.thumb.jpeg.3e9c360b5a07ee8bfb5ed212b2e248c8.jpeg

Edited by brilac
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, brilac said:

Having a few slices of the organic rosemary bread topped with creamy sweet cheese.  It reminds me of butter, but the serving size is 1 tbsp per serving, so I put 1 tbsp on each slice.  Can you imagine if that was butter!  That would be a lot of butter!

Oh yeah, I took a bite - I’m hungry.

08180234-3DC9-4242-8F54-87B53D25ED5E.thumb.jpeg.3e9c360b5a07ee8bfb5ed212b2e248c8.jpeg

I’m just gonna say what everyone else is thinking.

That looks absolutely dreadful

45 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I’m just gonna say what everyone else is thinking.

That looks absolutely dreadful

Dreadful? It looks yummy to me, hahaha! 

To think of it this way - its organic rosemary bread with creamy sweet cheese.  Like, organic rosemary bread.  

Edited by brilac
1 hour ago, brilac said:

Dreadful? It looks yummy to me, hahaha! 

To think of it this way - its organic rosemary bread with creamy sweet cheese.  Like, organic rosemary bread.  

It looks and sounds yummers to me, brilac! I love the idea of sweet cream cheese. Is it like frosting on cinnamon bun? I feel like I’ve had that somewhere

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Dedalus said:

It looks and sounds yummers to me, brilac! I love the idea of sweet cream cheese. Is it like frosting on cinnamon bun? I feel like I’ve had that somewhere

No, I got it at Trader Joe's. It has a unique taste to it. I was looking for the small avocados (the bag of 6), and they were out, so I was thinking what I could put as a topping on bread, and was looking at all the neat cheeses and saw that. I was thinking almond butter or peanut butter, or even cookie butter, but those sounded boring to put on bread and cookie butter is reserved for when I take a large spoonful to eat as well as for apples, which I must have cookie butter with apples. The green apples are best with cookie butter. As a matter of fact, I am out of cookie butter, so I must go get some more - perhaps two jars. 

• Haha 1
  • 1 month later...
On 7/16/2022 at 12:51 PM, brilac said:

My frugal lunch. Having coffee left over from this morning, toasted bread topped with every last one bit of cream cheese, rest of the organic butternut squash soap sprinkled with pepper, and the rest of the almonds.

4D23678E-F9F6-4DDF-82A5-83650EFCF0DE.thumb.jpeg.99e4523e2fc7af1a87a7d96208b998b6.jpeg

Nice cat!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Whipped up some rice, beans, organic mushrooms, and vegetables topped with sauce.  The sauce gives it some tang! 

These are my lunch meals for this week minus the bowl, and are now in the freezer with a lid on each one.  

Calorie wise, it's about 320 calories per meal. 

DE4A7481-9C4B-497C-A6BD-376EB6280655.thumb.jpeg.6149532b3b41562a1d6c838d205068b4.jpeg

Edited by brilac