The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiing Hello, Alpine Credit!

alt kilgore

Okay, yes I had to start an OP on this.  Maybe I'm the only one, I accept that. I may not have the same sensitivities as you hu-mans. But there must be more out there that absolutely hate those ads on 1040 by this loan shark company. I actually run to the radio if I can and turn the radio down they annoy me so much.

1. No radio ad should have a telephone ringing in it.  Others are guilty of this too. Its annoying as hell.  A telephone ring is an alarm sound meant to make you aware of a sudden warning (that if you don't answer the person calling may hang up).  It is an affront to the senses to abuse this sound as a way to falsely set off your inner alarm sensor in order to try and sell you something.

2. It happens every #@%! 15 minutes.

3. The humour is dumb dumb dumb. Hearing a lame joke once is bad enough, but over and over is torture.

I'm almost at the point of starting a petition. :wacko:

1 hour ago, kilgore said:

Okay, yes I had to start an OP on this.  Maybe I'm the only one, I accept that. I may not have the same sensitivities as you hu-mans. But there must be more out there that absolutely hate those ads on 1040 by this loan shark company. I actually run to the radio if I can and turn the radio down they annoy me so much.

1. No radio ad should have a telephone ringing in it.  Others are guilty of this too. Its annoying as hell.  A telephone ring is an alarm sound meant to make you aware of a sudden warning (that if you don't answer the person calling may hang up).  It is an affront to the senses to abuse this sound as a way to falsely set off your inner alarm sensor in order to try and sell you something.

2. It happens every #@%! 15 minutes.

3. The humour is dumb dumb dumb. Hearing a lame joke once is bad enough, but over and over is torture.

I'm almost at the point of starting a petition. :wacko:

I bought my intern knee pads for Christmas, she's got full, sensual lips, & her Momma WON'T approve her working in my office!!! Ohhh, Alpine credits...

We're all victims of advertsing. We're all abused children that this hyper-industrialized short-skirt of a civilization has coddled & abused, alternatively. It drove me away to islands with tropical fruit & slender ladies..& I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMOREEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!++*``+<<<>?_*+L<<!!!!!!!

Archived