The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Happy New Year

DefCon1

Happy New Years everyone at CDC. I already celebrated the New Years much earlier this year as am in the Philippines right now so its already the 1st day of new year for me. It will  be a New Year pretty soon in Vancouver, only less than 3 hours to go guys. Wish for a healthy and prosperous year for everyone here.

4 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

I've been drinkin since noon with brother in law and family :x DEEP in liquor xity XD

I just got over my hangover and just watching the Canucks now in this hot and humid weather. 

7 hours ago, Neversummer said:

Woe ... that was such an epic performance by Mariah Carey at the Dick Clark Countdown in NY !!

Mariah Carey floundered during her New Year’s Eve performance, lip syncing her biggest hits and blaming a laundry list of technical malfunctions before the ball dropped at Times Square.

“It is what it is,” the diva said, awkwardly pacing the stage.

Her team of male dancers carried on with their routine moving around the 46-year-old pop star in a glittering nude leotard with fishnet stockings.

She barely moved her lips during the disastrous performance of “We Belong Together.”

During another song, she told the world there had not been a sound check and her monitors were not working.

The 46-year-old pop star attempted to chime into her 1991 hit “Emotions” but gave up — even as members of her audience continued to groove.

“It just don’t get any better,” she said before walking off stage.

The on-stage snafu sparked a firestorm of humiliating tweets as social media users blamed Russia and 2016 for claiming one last victim — her career.

“S--- happens,” Carey said early Sunday, addressing the flubbed gig. “Have a happy and healthy new year everybody! Here’s to making more headlines in 2017.”

You mean this one?

Archived