The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Colorado Avalanche @ Vancouver Canucks | Jan 2 | 7:00PM | TSN 1040 | SNP |

Blueberries

4-2, Canucks win.

'Nuck goals by Henrik, Bo, Granny, and Sutter (he's overdue). Av' goals by Duchene and Landeskog (please Landy, for the sake of my hockey pool).

I think this will be a much tougher challenge than we'd hope since we seem to have a problem defeating the worst teams. The best teams. Any teams, sometimes. Hope the guys didn't celebrate the new year too hard. With that said, I'm feeling confident. Go, Canucks, go!

ezgif.com-9d6e7d7ae0.gif.dedb1b4153c2c5c589a6207b55faa8df.gif

28 minutes ago, Bertuzzi44ever said:

Always tough against poor teams in the standings, that have speed.

i don't see them winning four in a row.

3 1 avs.

duchene mackinnon 

Empty netter duchene (2)

edler

I can't believe we have Megna and granlund on our top two lines

whens Hansen back?\/

We're 3 points from a playoff spot, today playing by far the worst team in the league. And this is the optimism you bring? Why do you even participate in the GDT then lol. Also,all our opponents are crap (at the very least, very winnable) for the next 9 games. We could be in a playoff position before we know it. 

36 minutes ago, 6string said:

At the bottom end of the performance scale ( the standings ), this is still a statement game!

Btw what is up with Rodin:  a suited skating game against the Tar Sander Oilers he was not pencilled in, why?

Some discussion on the Rodin player discussion thread.  Bottom line, Willie didn't think he played well or was ready against Calgary.  He played the least minutes of all, 7ish minutes. And was quickly shuffled to the 4th line.  Willie wants him to practice with the team a couple of times.

Someone just gave me lower bowl tickets to this game!!

Excited to watch some great hockey, and hopefully a Nucks win :) 

Imagine if the Canucks started to play like this consistently and end up in the playoffs.

Solid defensive efforts recently, our D core is really coming together. 

Will the eastern media eat crow or ... ??

26 minutes ago, Crabcakes said:

Some discussion on the Rodin player discussion thread.  Bottom line, Willie didn't think he played well or was ready against Calgary.  He played the least minutes of all, 7ish minutes. And was quickly shuffled to the 4th line.  Willie wants him to practice with the team a couple of times.

Thanks Crabcakes, Ya know Willie he never rushes anybody which can be misinterpreted by critics.

14 minutes ago, Laheys Liquor said:

Someone just gave me lower bowl tickets to this game!!

Excited to watch some great hockey, and hopefully a Nucks win :) 

Imagine if the Canucks started to play like this consistently and end up in the playoffs.

Solid defensive efforts recently, our D core is really coming together. 

Will the eastern media eat crow or ... ??

No but all the pro tankers will have an embolism.

Archived