The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Anton Rodin | RW/LW

b3.

Damn, Brynäs lost 3-2.. But Rödin had 2 goals :) Finally he can score some goals. His confidence must be much better now. His second goal was just a great shot, might have been his nicest goal in the SEL. He played 17:41 minutes, had 4 SOG and 3 hits.

4 goals and 1 assist in his last 4 games now.

Edited by johanlake

Brynas is really struggling with the loss of their quality goaltenders. Nice to see Rodin with the double up in goals today. can't wait for the highlights :D

Yeah for sure, Markström and Läck are definitely missed by us Brynäs fans. Last year Brynäs had problem at scoring, and now when they are scoring, they have defensive problems.

I'll try to post the highlights later if I have time :)

Hey guys.

It's late here in Sweden and I'm bored so I decided to make a video with some clips on Rödin. It's from the last season and from this season, showing mostly goals and assists. I'm no good editor or so but at least it shows Rödin ;)

So, here it is if someone is interested to watch it:

Edited by johanlake

Hey guys.

It's late here in Sweden and I'm bored so I decided to make a video with some clips on Rödin. It's from the last season and from this season, showing mostly goals and assists. I'm no good editor or so but at least it shows Rödin ;)

Great video, thanks Johan! He pulls a lot of nice power moves and I can't wait to see how well it translates to pro in North America.

His style of play to me seems like it is better suited to North American type of play because he is pretty quick and goes to the dirty areas to score and some few nice passes from behind the net. Also he played really well in the 2009 WJC on a North American sized rink as well, thanks for including the WJC highlights as well Johan, I saw quite a few things I liked. His shot is good and it seems like he is strong on the puck plus goes to the dirty areas. Obviously this video was a very small sample size however. I can't wait for him to head over to the Moose. I could see him getting time with the Canucks next year as well on the 3rd line.

Hey guys.

thanks a lot! :D