The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Anton Rodin | RW/LW

b3.

That should give us an idea of his versatility against bigger guys, I'm pretty excited to hear about him when the WJC's roll around.

Yep. But don't expect him to be near the top of Brynas in scoring. He won't get many minutes as a rookie and probably won't get the chance to surpass 15 points.

Yep. But don't expect him to be near the top of Brynas in scoring. He won't get many minutes as a rookie and probably won't get the chance to surpass 15 points.

probably would have been a good idea to transfer to the WHL like Edler, Moller and Backlund

probably would have been a good idea to transfer to the WHL like Edler, Moller and Backlund

I like the idea of him spending two years in the SEL.

Because:

A. The SEL is a harder league than the WHL

B. His only flaw is his weight, playing against men should push him to get bigger

I like the idea of him spending two years in the SEL.

Because:

A. The SEL is a harder league than the WHL

B. His only flaw is his weight, playing against men should push him to get bigger

yeah, but maybe one year might do the trick, it worked for Backlund not saying that it would work for Rodin but getting Rodin over here and help his transition onto N.A ice would tremendously help his game

besides SEL is a harder league than the WHL but Rodin could learn to adjust to the physical type the game thus helping him mature physically and get the most out of his size

yeah, but maybe one year might do the trick, it worked for Backlund not saying that it would work for Rodin but getting Rodin over here and help his transition onto N.A ice would tremendously help his game

besides SEL is a harder league than the WHL but Rodin could learn to adjust to the physical type the game thus helping him mature physically and get the most out of his size

Fair enough. In my opinion/my prediction is that he'll play two years in the SEL, then come over here and start in the AHL and work his way into being a call-up, the following season he'll make the team.

Dont be so sure about this.... he started on the 2nd line in the first exhibition game, scoring a goal and being named man of the match.(i know, only preseason :)) But as far as i can tell, Brynas isnt exactly loaded either - look at their roster - lots of really young guys there - Rodin, Bertilsson, Lof, and Silfverberg off the top of my head.

Youre probably right, but I have high hopes.

Dont be so sure about this.... he started on the 2nd line in the first exhibition game, scoring a goal and being named man of the match.(i know, only preseason :)) But as far as i can tell, Brynas isnt exactly loaded either - look at their roster - lots of really young guys there - Rodin, Bertilsson, Lof, and Silfverberg off the top of my head.

Youre probably right, but I have high hopes.

Good point about all their young players.

I like your enthusiasm.

Anton had no points today.

Split Pot in Bollnäs

Brynäs och Södertälje spelade oavgjort 3-3 i en jämn och ganska stökig match på torsdagskvällen. Brynäs and Södertälje played a draw 3-3 in a steady and rather messy match on Thursday.

2009-08-20 2009-08-20

Brynäs IF - Södertälje SK 3-3 (2-1, 0-2, 1-0) Brynäs IF - Södertälje SK 3-3 (2-1, 0-2, 1-0)

Period 1 Period 1

1-0 02.22 Jakob Silfverberg (Sebastian Lauritzen, Mads Hansen) EQ 1-0 02.22 Jakob Silfverberg (Sebastian Lauritzen, Mads Hansen) EQ

1-1 05.54 Jörgen Bemström (Per Hallin) PP1 1-1 05.54 Jörgen Bemström (Per Hallin) PP1

2-1 12.06 Eero Somervuori (Niclas Andersén, Dtephen Dixon) EQ 2-1 12.06 Eero Somervuori (Niclas Andersén, Dtephen Dixon) EQ

Period 2 Period 2

2-2 36.09 Fredrik Andersson (Per Hallin, Daniel Josefsson) EQ 2-2 36.09 Fredrik Andersson (Per Hallin, Daniel Josefsson) EQ

2-3 38.36 Stefan Pettersson (Yanick Yahoux, Linus Videll) EQ 2-3 38.36 Stefan Pettersson (Yanick Yahoux, Linus Videll) EQ

Period 3 Period 3

3-3 40.48 Juuso Hietanen (Andreas Dackell) EQ 3-3 40.48 Juuso Hietanen (Andreas Dackell) EQ

Skott: 26-26 Shots: 26-26

Utv.min: Utv.min:

Publik: 1 243 Audience: 1 243

Domare: Thomas Andersson Judge: Thomas Andersson