The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The I want to date Brilac thread

babych

On 1/16/2017 at 6:24 PM, Dazzle said:

You scared me! HAHAHA. I hadn't seen you around and assumed (wrongly perhaps) that you weren't around. How are ya?

Hahaha yah, actually you're right - I haven't been around in a long time. Just popped back in a few days ago when I got a PM from an old friend. 

Didn't think anyone would still remember me. LOL 

But it's nice to see some familiar names. :)

On 2017-01-17 at 11:30 PM, Canuck_83 said:

Hahaha yah, actually you're right - I haven't been around in a long time. Just popped back in a few days ago when I got a PM from an old friend. 

Didn't think anyone would still remember me. LOL 

But it's nice to see some familiar names. :)

It's interesting that you popped up when even the slightest hint of you was mentioned - incredible! My post was buried in an obscure thread.

I noticed a new avatar change... but this one is grey and sees more of your highlighted hair, unlike your usual one in black and white. BUT we still can't really see you!

Looks like you're drinking Starbucks...

1 hour ago, Dazzle said:

It's interesting that you popped up when even the slightest hint of you was mentioned - incredible! My post was buried in an obscure thread.

I noticed a new avatar change... but this one is grey and sees more of your highlighted hair, unlike your usual one in black and white. BUT we still can't really see you!

Looks like you're drinking Starbucks...

It's almost as if I'm psychic... :o LOL

Nah, it was actually purely just a coincidence, I promise haha 

I might stick around for a bit before I disappear again. :P

Yeah, I decided that it was time for a change since there had been lots of changes in my life lately. LOL 

As for the hair...well, it's coloured, but not exactly highlights LOL

I like to keep a bit of mystery. ;)

How have you been, Dazzle?

Archived