The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What's your New Year's Resolution 2017?

Tre Mac

Resolution(s)  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What's your New Year's resolution?  Mine is 4k UHD :lol:Ba Doom Tisk!  Nah but seriously last year I vowed to make changes because I was quite unhappy with my life and this year I am continuing that trend.  So I guess my resolution is just to better myself.  Last year I lost 50pounds now this year I want to take all that excess flab(want pics ladies?) and get my sixpack back for the summertime, or atleast a 2 pack back?!?  Also it would be nice to quit a couple vices and maybe meet the love of my life(where is she?).  So what yours?

1 hour ago, Tre Mac said:

What's your New Year's resolution?  Mine is 4k UHD :lol:Ba Doom Tisk!  Nah but seriously last year I vowed to make changes because I was quite unhappy with my life and this year I am continuing that trend.  So I guess my resolution is just to better myself.  Last year I lost 50pounds now this year I want to take all that excess flab(want pics ladies?) and get my sixpack back for the summertime, or atleast a 2 pack back?!?  Also it would be nice to quit a couple vices and maybe meet the love of my life(where is she?).  So what yours?

Congrats on the weight loss! Overhauling diet and exercise is harder than it looks. Also pics or it didn't happen :)

This year I've decided to work on my mental health (counseling, medication if need be). Also want to take a trip out of state/country to see a hockey game. I am going to try teaching myself some more Finnish  (I am picking up a bit here and there). Mostly I want to focus on being the best version of me that I can, and to be unabashed in my pursuit of this. I'm going to focus on doing and participating in things that make me happy, regardless of what others think. My biggest goal is the get to a point where I feel ok doing this. 

Archived