The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kid on Facebook thinks Torts name is "Randy Tortorella"

fivethej

@fivethej

Why in h*ll is this worthless post even in the Canucks forum?  Torts is the coach of CBJ, not the Canucks.  This post doesn't even belong in the White Noise forum it's so useless.

Also, putting "hole" instead of "whole" was a pre-cursor to this kids lack of intelligence.  Making a thread about it here, showcases yours.

1 minute ago, SabreFan1 said:

@fivethej

Why in h*ll is this worthless post even in the Canucks forum?  Torts is the coach of CBJ, not the Canucks.  This post doesn't even belong in the White Noise forum it's so useless.

Also, putting "hole" instead of "whole" was a pre-cursor to this kids lack of intelligence.  Making a thread about it here, showcases yours.

Saber is angry today. Channeling your inner Eichel. I like it.

@fivethej

Easy there, tiger! If this post was created by a kid, maybe give the little guy some slack. Pobody's nerfect.

6 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

I'm sick so all of CDC will feel my wrath!!!!

4 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

I have one too. Headache, cough, runny nose, general malaise.

6 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

I have a cold. :mad::(

I'm just old and grumpy.... I hate winter. After January 1st winter should be outlawed..... I'm sure a cold is in my future too. grandkids and all:bigblush:

Replace the headache part with stuffy sinuses and that's my cold.  The sucker came on fast.  I'm hoping that it doesn't get worse.

This went from a slight throat tickle to my head feeling like a balloon full of Thousand Islands dressing mixed with Sriracha.

Archived