The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Discussion) Avs want young Dman for duchene and landeskog

Recently an article has been released about what Joe sakic would want in return for Duchene and Landeskog. 

https://www.google.ca/amp/thecanuckway.com/2017/01/03/vancouver-canucks-target-matt-duchene-gabriel-landeskog/amp/?client=ms-android-bell-ca

They say that the Avs want young defenceman in the package.

What would we have to offer tho? 

Well I recently made a thread about sbisa and Gudbranson and who would you rather save in an expansion draft. 

Majority said sbisa!

So I was wondering what u guys thought would be an acceptable trade? 

My thoughts: 

Hutton Left Dman 

Gudbranson #2 Right Dman behind Barrie

2017 first 

2017 2nd 

2018 2nd

For duchene and Landeskog.

it'll give Avs 2 young top 4 defenceman with potential to be top pairing Dmen, guddy has leadership potential

For us it gives us depth to actually be able to contend.

Canucks lines 

Sedins hansen

Landeskog duchene Eriksson 

Baertschi horvat burrows

Granlund Sutter Rodin 

Edler stecher

Sbisa Tanev 

Pedan Tryamkin

Marky 

Next year boeser virtanen Juolevi subban pedan demko all show up to training camp to fight to join the big club

Gives team a legit Top 2 lines and a solid all around 4 line team.

If cap is an issue I say send Miller to any team for any return. Kinda like how Toronto ditched their veterans.

Tell me if my valuation is off or close or right on the money. Thanks!!

Just now, orcasgonewild said:

Alfi I've always wanted to ask, why aren't you a moderator on here? You seem like your always on here an you care.

Alf asked, but was turned down - too furry.  :lol:  I do love the Canucks, that's for sure.

In all seriousness tho, gaining duchene OR landeskog, or both, and not losing any of our forwards, sounds too good to be true.

keep in mind we'd have to outbid and we have a surplus of young D men, odds are they wouldn't have interest in stretcher as they have Barrie. 

Just now, IbanezRG said:

In all seriousness tho, gaining duchene OR landeskog, or both, and not losing any of our forwards, sounds too good to be true.

keep in mind we'd have to outbid and we have a surplus of young D men, odds are they wouldn't have interest in stretcher as they have Barrie. 

True true

That's why I said Hutton bcuz he's left side young as Well and guddy can play 2nd right D

Archived