To Van 

Evander Kane

To Buf

Hansen + Sbsia + 3rd Rd pk 

To Van

Mike Green

To Det

Alex Edler + Brisebois

could it be enough to land a deal??? I'd be happy with 1 of these trades as a start.... anything really.....

16 minutes ago, Knucks16 said:

To Van

Nathan McKinnon + Tyson Barrie + Tyson Jost

To Col

Chris Tanev + Lou Eriksson + Subban + 1st Rd pk?

Maybe add another pick or player (Hansen, Virtanen)???  Or could it be enough to land a deal??? Considering if col gets number one or two draft pick? It's gonna be very interesting aswell exciting second half of season:) 

Delusional...........please never post a trade idea again...........ever.

20 minutes ago, Knucks16 said:

To Van

Nathan McKinnon + Tyson Barrie + Tyson Jost

To Col

Chris Tanev + Lou Eriksson + Subban + 1st Rd pk?

Maybe add another pick or player (Hansen, Virtanen)???  Or could it be enough to land a deal??? Considering if col gets number one or two draft pick? It's gonna be very interesting aswell exciting second half of season:) 

We don't want Barrie.  The guy is horrible defensively.  He's already minus 21 this year.  I think Mackinon is better suited to the wing.  So we are giving up a lot for a winger.  

The will not trade Jost. 

3 minutes ago, Alflives said:

We don't want Barrie.  The guy is horrible defensively.  He's already minus 21 this year.  I think Mackinon is better suited to the wing.  So we are giving up a lot for a winger.  

The will not trade Jost. 

Fair enough;)

15 minutes ago, TheCammer said:

Delusional...........please never post a trade idea again...........ever.

Yah it was pretty far fetched... I kinda figured McKinnon wasn't going anywhere, just never really thought it out! it's all good! Gabriel Landeskog is more ideal! Don't really want Barrie either!! But Landeskog and Jost are two Better options perhaps?

2 minutes ago, Knucks16 said:

Yah it was pretty far fetched... I kinda figured McKinnon wasn't going anywhere, just never really thought it out! it's all good! Gabriel Landeskog is more ideal! Don't really want Barrie either!! But Landeskog and Jost are two Better options perhaps?

Tanev for Landeskog is a fair trade for both teams.  I really would be shocked if Jost was traded.  They just drafted him.  They need a culture change.  

4 minutes ago, Knucks16 said:

Calm your bridges bud don't need to go that far;) 

I own so many bridges, they're glorious bridges. Some of them are so huge and glorious they're made of gold and other more expensive things like diamonds. My bridges are so big and beautiful they are seen from space, aliens have told me how much they love my bridges because the beauty of by giant golden, diamond bridges are so calming.

My bridges are so calm and beautiful, people pay to cross them, but I don't , because they're my bridges.

And they are calm

And beautiful

And gold

And covered in diamonds.

Let's make bridges great again.

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

I own so many bridges, they're glorious bridges. Some of them are so huge and glorious they're made of gold and other more expensive things like diamonds. My bridges are so big and beautiful they are seen from space, aliens have told me how much they love my bridges because the beauty of by giant golden, diamond bridges are so calming.

My bridges are so calm and beautiful, people pay to cross them, but I don't , because they're my bridges.

And they are calm

And beautiful

And gold

And covered in diamonds.

Let's make bridges great again.

You drinking way to much lucky buds lmfao:lol:

Archived