The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Claim Reid Boucher Off Waivers

Bur14Kes17

1 hour ago, appleboy said:

I think Boucher's weakness is his quickness. Probably not a good fit with the  twins.

Gaunce will need to be protected weather he gets 40 games or not. Go read the rules.

Yeah he'd have to either play Horvat's or 4th line likely. 

2 hours ago, xRussianrocket said:

The real question is if he can adjust to the teams diet of swedish meatballs sprinkled with dookie glitter.. 

IMG_3211.JPG

Don't you have something better to do?

11 minutes ago, PLOGUE said:

*/Welcome to the press box kid.  Can WD legit play this kid ahead of Rodin and not get skewered in the media?  I don't think so.

Don't say that!

( i know you didn't say this, but) This kid is not "small" he's a stocky piece of meat with a helluva shot. Guys built like him aren't easy to knock off pucks. I hope he finds a home here. How cool would that be.

1 hour ago, darkpoet said:

Don't say that!

( i know you didn't say this, but) This kid is not "small" he's a stocky piece of meat with a helluva shot. Guys built like him aren't easy to knock off pucks. I hope he finds a home here. How cool would that be.

I think he's already ahead of Rodin.  He's tougher, shoots the puck as well, played in NA, he's three years younger, and he's healthy.  I like that he's build like a block too.  I say he gets in before Rodin. 

11 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

I wanna see this kid succeed with us. He can shoot the puck pretty good and JB loves guys who can "rip" the puck like he says. 

Maybe he'll be a point producer for us. Turn into our very own Gallagher. You never know. 

Think I saw his stats in limited NHL action to work out to a point every 3 or 4 games.. that's worth working with. Hope he sticks.

Archived