The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Waivers] Canes D Andrej Nestrasil, Oilers G Jonas Gustavsson, and Jackets G Curtis McElhinney

Mackcanuck

I was interested in him a few years back. At this point though meh. Lets see what Boucher is like. Shampoo has been great for us don't want to waive him. Megnatron gets too much hate on this board in my opinion if he wasn't getting deployed with the Sedins and choking PP chances and instead playing where he should be on the depth chart most people would have no problem with him. I wouldn't cry a river if he was waived for Nestrasil. WD seems to think he's "liquid hot" though so I highly doubt he's waives for an unknown entity. Maybe if he was a former Medicine hat Tiger.  

7 hours ago, Quantum said:

A BIG FAT ASS.

(But only because we still don't really know what we've got in Reid Boucher or Anton Rodin yet... if he was a d-man with potential, it would be a different story, but that's sadly not the case right now))

You seem to know exactly what we've got with Boucher

9 hours ago, Quantum said:

A BIG FAT PASS.

(But only because we still don't really know what we've got in Reid Boucher or Anton Rodin yet... if he was a d-man with potential, it would be a different story, but that's sadly not the case right now).

I totally want to mothball Rodin till next year like we did with Sutter.  He can come back 100%

3 hours ago, ice orca said:

His name sounds like a nasal spray.

Ask your doctor if Nestrasil is right for you.  Nestrasil has been known to cause Dizzyness, Nausea, Internal Bleeding, Murderous Rampages and in some rare cases Leprosy.  

17 hours ago, darkpoet said:

A face only a hockey mom could love ::D

6'3" 200 lbs
58 points in a season and a half with Carolina.
Center/LW

Gaunce has played well defensively but is struggling to get on the board. What's not to like here? Other than the fact he's turning 26 next month, which may not fit the teams structure moving forward in that regard...

andrej-nestrasil-of-the-carolina-hurrica

Based on his inability to get his arms into his sleeves, I have to seriously question his potential as an nhl calibre forward.

Saw another tweet talking about Nestrasil needing to recover from a surgery and get his timing back. Did a bit more research and what had happened was he fractured his vertebra last February but was healthy in time for camp, only to find himself a scratch most nights behind Teuvo Teravainen and Sebastian Aho. Not bad guys to be behind, but still surprised at how much he's been scratched considering his play (past and in limited action this year). Even more surprised he cleared.

On 2017-01-09 at 5:16 PM, darkpoet said:

A face only a hockey mom could love ::D

6'3" 200 lbs
58 points in a season and a half with Carolina.
Center/LW

Gaunce has played well defensively but is struggling to get on the board. What's not to like here? Other than the fact he's turning 26 next month, which may not fit the teams structure moving forward in that regard...

andrej-nestrasil-of-the-carolina-hurrica

This is a face that can only have hockey for a career.

Archived