The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bo Horvat is going to the All-Star Game!

-Vintage Canuck-

24 minutes ago, Tre Mac said:

Grats, but every team has to have a representative that takes the luster out of being called an 'allstar.'  I am sure I will be flamed for this, oh well.  Glad for Bo nonetheless, but being named to this farce of a game isn't saying much and I wont be watching.  They used to use allstar games as a measurement for success: 'He was a 5 time allstar.'  Now players do whatever they can to get out of this game.  They should just honestly can the event and give all the players a rest so maybe the product isn't as mundane for the entire season.

Actually, I feel the same way. Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy that Bo is getting that recognition from both the league and Benning, but it would mean more if every team wasn't guaranteed a spot.

9 minutes ago, ThrustyPrusty89 said:

Love it. Some people have been worried about him making the ASG and how it'll tie into his next contract. I say pay the man what he's earned! It'll be well worth it in the long run. 

At this point, there's no way Bo isn't cashing in huge on his next contract. 

Can't argue with his selection at all. He has been the most consistent Canuck this season and his stats show that. He's our leading scorer while playing on the 3rd(2B) line and 2nd PP unit. So excited for this kid coming up and believe we have only scratched the surface on what he will become for this team.  GO BO!!!

2 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

Now we can see what Bo looks like with elite all star talent. This will be fun :D  He will probably be at the bottom end of the roster but lets face it.  All Star games have no plugs.  ^^

I hope he wins the truck, so when WD get's fired he can drive him to the airport in it, lol

Archived