The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bo Horvat is going to the All-Star Game!

-Vintage Canuck-

41 minutes ago, ruilin96 said:

LOL at Kopitar, first year as the Kings Captain and first home all star game for him and he couldn't even make it to the team LMAO!

the $10,000,000 man and his 4 goals were not impressive enough it would appear!

2 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

If they didn't fire Willie after the 9 game losing streak, they're not going to anytime soon.

Not expecting it. Was speaking in jest. Kid starts the year on the 4th line, by mid season he's an All star leading the team in scoring, wins the truck, drives former coach to the airport.... can't say i wouldn't literally "lol"

54 minutes ago, DJSkingz said:

Congrats to Bo!

Though they do need to make some changes to the format. Make the All-Star game mean something so the players start caring about it again. Right now it is just a joke.

Or get a rivalry going like the Ryder Cup in golf ... Europe vs N. America.

41 minutes ago, Xbox said:

Patrik Laine made it? Isn't he hurt?

He's going through the concussion protocol right now.  Jet's coach won't give a minimum to be back, although at presser he pretty much confirmed it was a 4-stage process with a minimum 1 day per stage, so if he passes all, could be back playing by weekend

1 hour ago, Ossi Vaananen said:

The full list:

C10y74OXcAAf_bF.jpg

I gotta admit the Atlantic division has solid defence and goaltending but some of the forwards are pretty bad...

Nielson

Okposo

Trochek

Really... Why not Larkin eichel barkov!

Central division looks the strongest by far.

For metropolitan division disappointments are...

Wayne simmonds come on he's good but voracek or Giroux deserves it more

For Pacific goaltending might be an issue 

But on the brighter side kesler can give horvat tips to improve his defensive game 

I'm so pumped to watch this game!!!!

2 hours ago, DJSkingz said:

Congrats to Bo!

Though they do need to make some changes to the format. Make the All-Star game mean something so the players start caring about it again. Right now it is just a joke.

Agreed the game is really just an after thought of the All-Star BREAK.  Years ago it used to be the Stanley Cup champions pitted against a true all-star team.  There was pride involved.  However with many more teams and players in the league you do have to make it all inclusive.  Face it most teams would go years without seeing any of their players in the game.   I haven't tuned into an all-star game for years probably the 90's last time.

Archived