The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT/PGT: Canucks 4 - Flyers 5 -City of Filly-Thursday, Jan.12, 2017 4 PM

Qwags

It was a beautiful day in Ponyville Philadelphia.

Image result for ponyville

Twilight Sparkle was in her castle, raging after arguing with Willie D over his lineup choices. 

Image result for twilight sparkle rage gif

Rarity was fawning over Horvat's perfect head shape.

Image result for rarity face gif

Rainbow Dash was trying to match the speed of Jannik Hansen.

Image result for rainbow dash speed gif

Pinkie Pie, unaware of the Canucks current struggles, was busy planning the Cup parade, with help of course.

Image result for too many pinkie pies gif

Fluttershy was busy tending to her animals, practicing for the inevitable injuries the Canucks will suffer.

Image result for fluttershy gif animals

Applejack was busy bucking apples, trying to match the leg strength of Nikita Tryamkin.

Image result for applejack bucking gif

Suddenly, a strange creature emerged from the Everfree forest, ready to cause mischief for our heroes.

Image result for philadelphia flyers mascot

Will the Mane 6 be able to stop this abomination from terrorizing the Canucks. Find out tommorrow on the next episode of MLP.

LINEUP: SEDIN-SEDIN-ERIKSSON

GRANNY-SUTTER-MEGNA

BAER-HORVAT-BURROWS

GAUNCE-CHAPUT-SKILLE

EDLER-STECHER

TANEV-SBISA

TRYAMKIN-BIEGA

MILLER

MARKSTROM

GO CANUCKS GO!!!! I'm not sorry. PLS DON'T BAN ME :(

Awesome GDT, there are a lot of pony lovers on this message board. Applejack fan myself!:rolleyes:

Really hope we can win this one, a buddy of mine is a die hard Philly fan, and if we lose I'll never hear the end of it....

4 hours ago, Ronning4center said:

Omg Megna....really.  I'd say he's a vey 2.0 but even he produced more offence.    This one really has me stumped....4 points with significant minutes in 31 games.    Boucher has more offensive production at the pro level......just....why willie....WHY!!!

Sounds like a rhetorical question but he did answer yesterday: 

'Who do you want to take out?  The 4th line played great - it's tough to take any of those guys out.  Megna has been pretty good for us.' 'Rodin was not able to go last game like his knee is banged up.'  So it's hard to put a guy in.  I haven't seen enough of Boucher and the games are important and our guys have played hard every night.' 

I initially thought they were making a joke because it sounded like a WD on helium.

https://soundcloud.com/bmac-donnie-moj/bmac-donnie-moj-january-11-hour-1#t=33:37

• b3. changed the title to GDT/PGT: Canucks 4 - Flyers 5 -City of Filly-Thursday, Jan.12, 2017 4 PM

Archived