The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rodin's Woes A Blessing in Disguise

swizzey

12 hours ago, iceman64 said:

That doesn't mean they do a great job of doing it....  WD is still a rookie and it shows glaringly and it has nothing to do with that the CDC thinks or doesn't think.

that's right. it comes down to what JB,TL, and the owners believe. people say move the sedins off the power play. the coaches must believe that they will right the power play. whether it is right or wrong, they have to do what they believe is the best way to win games. if JB feels another coaching staff would do better, they will make changes. i believe, this coaching staff will be kept here for the remainder of this season. i'm just saying that what ever coach runs this team, fans will pick apart everything they do ...

if they play different players on the power play and it doesn't add goals, some fans will say, how dumb, they should have left the sedins on there. 

Every time I see a Rodin thread I just think about how everyone on this forum thought Jayson Megna and Michael Chaput were "AHL depth signings" as if they weren't going to end up playing 50 games a piece. It will take Rodin 3 years to reach that 20 goal mark that everyone automatically pegged him to have this season. He is nothing. 

Archived