The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tar Sands being Phased out......

kingofsurrey

2 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Now  you are getting it.  Good work. I even gave you plus.   Just want to help you  raise your rating....

Well don't stop there...I have such a long way to go to be anywhere near as popular as you.

Because that's what this is right, a popularity contest?

KOS. More like POS.

5 minutes ago, Lionized27 said:

Well don't stop there...I have such a long way to go to be anywhere near as popular as you.

Because that's what this is right, a popularity contest?

KOS. More like POS.

Just gave you another one. Good work.  I will give you one last plus.

But if you keep going , it may start to look kinda needy.....   

Just sayin.

23 minutes ago, Grapefruits said:

The oil sands will be phased out eventually.   It won't happen in my lifetime though.  It likely won't happen in the majority of our lifetimes. 

Yes, not anytime soon.  Trudeau is walking a fine line so he will slip up occasionally, but he is trying to do the right thing for the country with the pipelines, so I am happy with him. The same goes for Notley. Typical Canadian politics...vote in the party which doesn't support your views and they will spend their whole term trying to win you over.

What did Harper accomplish....not much.

4 minutes ago, clam linguine said:

Yes, not anytime soon.  Trudeau is walking a fine line so he will slip up, but he is trying to do the right thing for the country with the pipelines, so I am happy with him. The same goes for Notley. Typical Canadian politics...vote in the party which doesn't support your views and they will spend their whole term trying to win you over.

What did Harper accomplish....not much.

No carbon tax, lowered taxes, Governed during the worst recession in nearly a century and kept Canada financially stable while the U.S, Britain, Italy, France, etc all experienced huge debt and or austerity. Didn't alienate parts of the Country.

But that's a debate for another thread. B)

11 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

No carbon tax, lowered taxes, Governed during the worst recession in nearly a century and kept Canada financially stable while the U.S, Britain, Italy, France, etc all experienced huge debt and or austerity. Didn't alienate parts of the Country.

Weakest Prime-minister in Canadian History  - but thats another thread...

http://www.nationalobserver.com/2015/05/18/news/harper-worst-prime-minister-history

4 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Weakest Primeminister in Canadian History  - but thats another thread...

http://www.nationalobserver.com/2015/05/18/news/harper-worst-prime-minister-history

Well such compelling evidence. :lol:

Should I post an article that bashes Trudeau? 

This place is hilarious at times.

Pm for 10 years.

Tell us more about how cool you're on line.:lol:

So you want your kids to experience B.C's beauty and be cool online. Gotcha!

25 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

True...those were pluses....but our solid fiscal condition was mostly inherited, IIRC. But on topic...saving foreign investors from making losing investments in the Oil sands and the failure to push through the pipelines were disappointments for me.  

1 minute ago, Ryan Strome said:

Lmao are you nuts? 1 surplus in 15 years, created Western seperation and decimated our Military. Ya really great.

You are a loon...  You make zero sense....   Were you homeschooled as a youth ? 

-  I can settle for 4th.... for Pierre t. 

Harper has to settle for a lousy 11th...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_rankings_of_Prime_Ministers_of_Canada

8 minutes ago, clam linguine said:

Tue...those were pluses....but our solid fiscal condition was mostly inherited, IIRC. But on topic...saving foreign investors from making losing investments in the Oil sands and the failure to push through the pipelines were disappointments for me.  

Disappointments for me as well but we live in a funny country. Sure Chretien did leave the economy in good shape, however Harper lowered taxes while governing through that recession. He wasn't perfect but he doesn't get the credit he deserves.

There are other things he did I liked but I'm not getting into it.

Archived