The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tar Sands being Phased out......

kingofsurrey

2 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

+1 if I had one.

Western redneck extremism is not pretty.....

LOL 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_rankings_of_Prime_Ministers_of_Canada

Historical rankings of Prime Ministers of Canad

400px-East_Block_and_Langevin_Block.jpg

East Block (left) and Langevin Block (right) have housed the office of the prime minister since Canadian Confederation, the former from 1867-1977 and the latter since 1977.

In political science, historical rankings of Canadian prime ministers are surveys conducted in order to construct rankings of the success of individuals who have served as Prime Minister of Canada. Ranking systems are usually based on surveys of academic historians, economists and political scientists. The rankings focus on the achievements, leadership qualities, failures and faults in office.

11 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

You are a loon...  You make zero sense....   Were you homeschooled as a youth ? 

-  I can settle for 4th.... for Pierre t. 

Harper has to settle for a lousy 11th...

Wikipedia eh? Now who was home schooled?

Did you like the Salmon Arm Salute?

In 1980 P. Trudeau won 2 seats in Manitoba, 0 in Sask, 0 in Alberta and 0 in B.C. 

Ya he didn't alienate the Country did he? 

2 seats west of Ontario. Flippin pathetic.

1 minute ago, Ryan Strome said:

Wikipedia eh? Now who was home schooled?

Did you like the Salmon Arm Salute?

In 1980 P. Trudeau won 2 seats in Manitoba, 0 in Sask, 0 in Alberta and 0 in B.C. 

Ya he didn't alienate the Country did he? 

2 seats east of Ontario. Flippin pathetic.

Ahhh , do you mean west of Ontario

Do you know the difference between East and West..

LMAO 

3 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Western redneck extremism is not pretty.....

LOL 

Historical rankings of Prime Ministers of Canad

400px-East_Block_and_Langevin_Block.jpg

East Block (left) and Langevin Block (right) have housed the office of the prime minister since Canadian Confederation, the former from 1867-1977 and the latter since 1977.

In political science, historical rankings of Canadian prime ministers are surveys conducted in order to construct rankings of the success of individuals who have served as Prime Minister of Canada. Ranking systems are usually based on surveys of academic historians, economists and political scientists. The rankings focus on the achievements, leadership qualities, failures and faults in office.

Surrey is not pretty. It's a filthy, dirty mess.

Empty statement from Trudeau. He talks the talk but even he isn't stupid enough to mess with the oil exports.

The truth is that oil will remain one of the world's most important resources for years to come. OPEC will see to that. Does anyone really think the Saudis will just sit there and let their primary export become superseded by an alternative?

Canada minus oil exports means a much weaker Canada. Considering the massive cost of our social programs, high unemployment and an immigration program hell bent on competing with the EU for economic migrants, the loss of oil exports would cripple this country. 

3 minutes ago, Mustapha said:

Empty statement from Trudeau. He talks the talk but even he isn't stupid enough to mess with the oil exports.

The truth is that oil will remain one of the world's most important resources for years to come. OPEC will see to that. Does anyone really think the Saudis will just sit there and let their primary export become superseded by an alternative?

Canada minus oil exports means a much weaker Canada. Considering the massive cost of our social programs, high unemployment and an immigration program hell bent on competing with the EU for economic migrants, the loss of oil exports would cripple this country. 

I agree with all of this other than when you say Trudeau isn't stupid enough. He gets an A+ at being stupid.

7 hours ago, DonLever said:

And yet voters gave him a majority.  What it does it say about people who vote for him?  

Most people are uninformed or misled by the media. I voted for Trudeau. I was expecting legal weed and electoral reform, instead we have C-16 eroding freedom of speech, a federally mandated carbon tax making fuel more expensive "to save the environment" and a stance that seems to care more about the welfare of economic migrants than that of actual Canadians. 

Same old story, politician promises one thing, then does another. What's the point of giving me an income tax break if you are just going to charge me more at the gas pump and on the furnace bill?

Trudeau knows the minute he legalizes weed, the Sword of Damocles will be over his head, which is why he keeps delaying it. The people elected him on this mandate, I wish he would follow through with it.

Archived