The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks VS New Jersey Devils, Jan 15, 2017, 4 pm

KyoNami

2 minutes ago, chilliwiggins said:

I always find it funny when a guy who knows nothing about a guy hes chatting with online makes a determination on someone without a single thread of information about the person.   CDC has all kinds.     I sure miss crosschecking someone into the boards lol

I agree, had a cowichan team hot dogging against us i scored a one time around the back goal top corner, they stopped after that. A few persuasive cross checks may have helped too

2 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Seriously? First off Reid Boucher has already played in the NHL and knows he has an NHL career ahead of him so yes his own custom fitted equipment is that damn important to play at that level. 

Secondly I didn't "suck at sports" I injured my knee and didn't pursue any further lacrosse career because being able to have a job was more important. 

he has played in the NHL but is far from established. and ya i'm sure he has his own custom gear. But he is going to say no to playing 1 game without it? when that 1 game can potentially get him another game that leads to another game to establish himself? man, just stop if you don't think that this guy would do whatever he had to, including to wearing non custom gear to get a shot at being a regular on an NHL team you are crazy.

4 minutes ago, chilliwiggins said:

when you played was it still a true crosscheck , or did you have to have your stick on his body before you could put all your force into it.   I think they really took the edge off the game when they changed that.

Still a true cross check thank god 

19 minutes ago, chilliwiggins said:

I always find it funny when a guy who knows nothing about a guy hes chatting with online makes a determination on someone without a single thread of information about the person.   CDC has all kinds.     I sure miss crosschecking someone into the boards lol

I hope this isn't directed at me, because the determination was made when that fool said he would turn down a chance at playing an NHL game because he didnt have his custom gear. he is the only one that would do that, I'd play in sweat pants if it meant getting a chance to paly in an NHL game

9 minutes ago, chilliwiggins said:

Of course it was directed at you.   your making another determination calling someone you have probably never met a fool.    your rolling in it.

ok so you have a chance at playing in an NHL game and you are going to say no because you don't have your custom gear with you? really? you're going to do that?

Archived