The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kevin O'Leary enters Conservative leadership race.

nuckin_futz

9 minutes ago, Hugor Hill said:

O'Leary doesn't speak French. 

In fact, most Conservative candidates aren't good with French. It's not that lack of French makes you a bad governor or policy maker per se, but more than anything else, the lack of care and respect they have towards 1/4 of the country's population is a true and accurate reflection of their lack of care towards anyone who is not like themselves; their inability or unwillingness to empathize and see things from other people's point of view make them unfit to govern this country.

Guy, this is ridiculous.

7 minutes ago, Hugor Hill said:

You guys see why I usually dumb myself down in the POTUS thread? It's whenever I make an effort to say something somewhat intelligent, I get this kind of response.

To @inane, how is this ridiculous? What did I do now??

Your ridiculous assumption that because they don't speak French they therefore don't have care or respect for French speaking Canadians/Quebecers. And your further ridiculous assumption that because they don't care for French Canadians/Quebecers they therefore don't care about anybody not like them and are unable or unwilling to see things from other perspectives. 

And that you'd have the balls to say that it's a 'true and accurate' reflection is just silly. Your whole post is just an asinine assumption rolled into a ball of asinine assumptions and then labeled as 'true and accurate'. I mean come on, did I really have to even explain this?

1 minute ago, inane said:

Your ridiculous assumption that because they don't speak French they therefore don't have care or respect for French speaking Canadians/Quebecers. And your further ridiculous assumption that because they don't care for French Canadians/Quebecers they therefore don't care about anybody not like them and are unable or unwilling to see things from other perspectives. 

And that you'd have the balls to say that it's a 'true and accurate' reflection is just silly. Your whole post is just an asinine assumption rolled into a ball of asinine assumptions and then labeled as 'true and accurate'. I mean come on, did I really have to even explain this?

I should've used the word 'indication', not 'reflection'. My bad.

'Reflection' makes it definite. 'Indication', truly, would've been a more accurate word. ;)

31 minutes ago, inane said:

That's inane. lol

You can learn a lot about a person from the way others closely involved in their lives assess them.  Former Dragon Arlene Dickinson was not afraid to frankly discuss Kevin as an individual and his bid to run for the Conservative race, which I think should only cool others' interest in seeing him run as the party leader:

On 2017-01-20 at 2:24 PM, Ryan Strome said:

Except you still get all the alerts. You should know that, remember you said you have been on cdc for "many, many years."

Even though you joind 3 years ago. I guess  your other account was locked? I'm not surprised..

You must not know how his site works if that's what you think.. but then you believe alternate facts so I shouldn't be suprised ;) 

And no my account had never been locked.. 3.5 years since I signed up. But been frequenting for many years.  You seem so mad bro,  you still don't know how to come at me ;p 

Archived