The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Canucks recall D Jordan Subban, reassign D Andrey Pedan

b3.

probably  plays if Stech can't go. At least they have a backup plan this time, unlike the last road game vs flames.

it's good for the young guy to experience with the pro team. Even just practicing and watching the preparation for a game or two.

43 minutes ago, Virtanen#18 said:

Nice! Another shorty added to the mix with Stecher and Biega! Our defence is saying to opponents: "Come and run us over!"

Tryamkin at 6'7. 

Edler is 6'3. 

Gud, 6'5. 

Tanev and Sbisa are tough as nails in their own ways. 

Biega has one of the highest hits/minute on the team. 

Hutton beefed up in the summer substantially. 

Stetcher is short, but still wins puck battles with the body. 

Have you watched this team at all this year? Back end toughness is one of the things I'd say this team is ahead of the curve on. 

Put him with Tryamkin so he don't have to worry so much defensively. Put him on the PP and let this kid prove he has what it takes!

By far our most underrated prospect IMHO. I know he's bad defensively but that's ok when paired with a guy like Tryamkin. He is a fantastic offensive Dman, let him thrive and put him out in the right situations!

So pumped, anyone have any idea when he may play?

Wow, never thought I'd see the day as he's still got a ways to go in the defensive end at the AHL level. I don't imagine he'll play but Subban's gotta be feeling pretty good right now. At the very least it's a nice carrot to dangle, maybe it'll push him.

3 hours ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

:wub: finally 

Wonder if he ever gets into the lineup..

Wilie's going to say he's not sure what he has in Subban.....  Not that I want Stech to be sick, but it would be a very interesting comparison to see Subban play a game in his spot.

2 hours ago, canuck2288 said:

So now Subban gets to eat popcorn in the press box instead of Pedan and Pedan has to go back to Utica to work off his popcorn 

Maybe he can make a sign that says "Benning will buy me a hot dog if Horvat scores"

Archived