The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Panthers @ Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

3 minutes ago, WhoseTruckWasIt said:

Not to mention that Luongo looked like a$s and reminded me how glad I am that he's gone.

I will always miss Luongo, not really sure what he did to upset you tonight.

6 minutes ago, WhoseTruckWasIt said:

I wish he'd scored it for another team so that we could be good in ten years (maybe).

I wish we had Lack in net so that we could never win a game like this.

And I wish that we had a coach that could teach structure, get the most out of a less-skilled lineup, and get some young D into the lineup.  God, where are the 10 waiver claims we could have playing?

Thanks a lot Trevor.  I hated tonight.

And I thought I was sarcastic, love it

29 minutes ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

6) Obviously Miller was strong, sound positioning and really didn't let up any rebounds. Unlucky on the Jagr goal, that was the PK's fault

7) PK struggled against a terrible powerplay tonight and the PP was brutal. We need to fix these obviously and in a BIG way. For the PK I think we're close but on the powerplay we need some major changes. I say play the Sedins with Horvat in front of the net, Edler and Stecher on the point and focus on point shots.

PK will improve exponentially when Hansen gets back, and Gudbranson too.

PP is pitiful and pathetic. Watched some YouTube videos of a few years ago, some of these awesome Sedinery exhibitions  (2:32 on one shift, with defensemen changing in the middle of it, and several similar).  I think WD must have studied these as homework for his job interview and expects the Twins to still produce at that level.  But Burrows was a huge part of these shifts, great net presence, and an indefatigable retriever.  Try him again for a game or two.  And try Tryamkin at the point for a couple of PP's

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

Sbisa or Gudbranson? That's actually starting to become a real question for me.

no way   benning gives up on guddy    and tryamkin and sbisa are playing top4 maybe even top 2 level last ten games   watch tanev  getting traded   as soon as huttons back  no way benning can lose guys for cheap contracts when other players are free to be traded   plus tanev would get us a ton of    of pieces coming back  might help with our offense. Still not sure what willies pp is all about get tryamkin stecher out there and blast some pucks 

Congrats Henrik! Honestly my favourite captain and Canuck is Linden but Im not so sure now.. its going to be hard for alot of ppl once Henrik and Daniel retire. So blessed to have these 2 talented players on the ice playing for our team and even more special and humble people off the ice. 

2 minutes ago, c00kies said:

Your username makes a lot of sense now.

I don't know what that means, or what 'c00kies' means, but did Daniel's slapper really look like something that needed to be batted out into the slot?  Did he look good on Hank's goal?  I don't miss his anti-clutch play, though I know that to speak ill of a former Canuck hits some people where it hurts most.

Archived