The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Panthers @ Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

19 minutes ago, WhoseTruckWasIt said:

I don't know what that means, or what 'c00kies' means, but did Daniel's slapper really look like something that needed to be batted out into the slot?  Did he look good on Hank's goal?  I don't miss his anti-clutch play, though I know that to speak ill of a former Canuck hits some people where it hurts most.

whatever you're drinking, its not helping 

No Hutton, No Gudbransen but Sbisa and Tryamkin have risen to the occasion.  I love the Bulldog but he has to raise his game a bit more if we are going to keep this up.  Does a ton of good things and then a bad turnover or missed check.  We have done alright with him in the lineup so far.  Stecher is not 100% and looks it but he is hanging in.  Hope he gets better quickly.  No one else on D can get hurt.  

Megna played great tonight except the puck died on his stick a couple times in third.  Several great defensive plays and he rushed the puck and created chances.  Probably his best game of the year.  4th line were pests as always.  

Special teams have to come up 10% more.  Still not enough there for us to be a serious team.  Watched Pittsburgh play tonight.  Oy that is a PP.  

Best game to be at in a long time. It struck me after the goal just how much good hockey this city has been privileged to watch for 10 years and then we've got guys like Tryamkin and Bo just about ready to take over for another nice long run. 

9 minutes ago, S'all Good Man said:

whatever you're drinking, its not helping 

I'm so glad he's not on our team.  Why am I surprised that this is so offensive?  I hated his belly-flop five-hole goals in the last minute.  And waking up to him tearing up while talking about Tim Thomas' tires was one of the dumbest things of all time.

Just now, WhoseTruckWasIt said:

I'm so glad he's not on our team.  Why am I surprised that this is so offensive?  I hated his belly-flop five-hole goals in the last minute.  And waking up to him tearing up while talking about Tim Thomas' tires was one of the dumbest things of all time.

because you're coming off as an angry nitpicker. Celebrate for gods sake. 

14 minutes ago, S'all Good Man said:

if you can't take joy in this game, why the hell do you watch the Canucks? 

I'm so happy that I had to rub it in.  This team is doing almost everything right and it's surrounded by overwhelming negativity that is embarrassing.  What does the rest of the continent think when they read our press and our "fans"?

9 minutes ago, cuporbust said:

My interest in this years team has started to peak 

I think his team mates would throw him off the bus if he wasn't trying. Lou is very professional, of course he was trying.

Just now, GarthButcher5 said:

I think his team mates would throw him off the bus if he wasn't trying. Lou is very professional, of course he was trying.

I'm not serious.  But he looked weak on both goals, and there were a bunch of posts that looked like they beat him.  He obviously earned his way up the records, I'm just glad he's doing it for another team, and tweeting about it.  Miller just showed what the "re-tool on the fly" crap is all about.  You get to play in real games.  Benning is the boss and yes I'm better as hell about all the whining about him. 

I saw on the Nucks Snapchat the guys dressed up as Jagr were standing up and applauding Henrik when he got his 1000th point, and they also started to chant "Henrik"while throwing their fists in the air. Also saw this:IMG_0056.PNG

Archived