The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Any Good Hockey Management Games?

westvandude

On 1/25/2017 at 3:39 PM, joe-max said:

Try Franchise Hockey Manager 3. The latest version is vastly improved compared to the 2016 edition, for the first time it has the official NHL licence and unlike EHM, which I love, but which is basically just a minor update of an 10 year old game, FHM is new, has a full team behind, is regularly updated and keeps making significant steps. I'd say it is the best hockey management sim out there.

I'll have to check it out. EHM died years ago, a small group of guys keep it afloat, but that's it. Roster updates are always a year behind and so it doesn't make much sense playing a new game if you want rosters as close as possible

11 hours ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

I'll have to check it out. EHM died years ago, a small group of guys keep it afloat, but that's it. Roster updates are always a year behind and so it doesn't make much sense playing a new game if you want rosters as close as possible

Take the latest edition. Haven't tried it myself yet, but is said to be another big step forward.

14 hours ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

3 hours ago, joe-max said:

Take the latest edition. Haven't tried it myself yet, but is said to be another big step forward.

You guys should try the Victory Hockey League (VHL) it's like be a pro mode on NHL 18 but with other people in it. 

Or why I joined is beacuse I wanted to manage one of the teams instead of handling computer players your dealing with real people. Makes it for interesting management etc. 

Archived