The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Proposal) Van-Col

BosHoes

Canucks need a young first line C/W for the future. Canucks also have surplus in defencemen . Avs are looking for a switch up.

Avalanche trade: MacKinnon

Canucks trade: Hutton, Virtanen and 2017 first,2018 4th

Canucks now 

Sedin-Sedin-Mack

Bae-Horvat-Burrows

Gran-Sutter-Eriksson

Gaunce-Skille-Megna

57 minutes ago, BosHoes said:

Canucks need a young first line C/W for the future. Canucks also have surplus in defencemen . Avs are looking for a switch up.

Canucks now 

Sedin-Sedin-Mack

Bae-Horvat-Burrows

Gran-Sutter-Eriksson

Gaunce-Skille-Megna

That's not gonna happen MacKinnon is too valuable 

While we aren't throwing garbage their way, that won't convince them to move MacKinnon. That said, even though we're giving up a lot I'd do it for him, especially with our pick not anywhere near the top 3 at this point.

I do appreciate new posters tagging their proposals though, so +1 for that. There are people here with 500-1000+ posts who haven't figured the basics out.

1 hour ago, BosHoes said:

Canucks now 

Sedin-Sedin-Mack

Bae-Horvat-Burrows

Gran-Sutter-Eriksson

Gaunce-Skille-Megna

no, valuation is off.

2 hours ago, elvis15 said:

That said, even though we're giving up a lot I'd do it for him, especially with our pick not anywhere near the top 3 at this point.

They're actually only 4 pts clear of said "Top 3". After these 2 games vs the two worst teams in the League, their schedule is brutal. IMO still tons of time for a late season reality check. And it's coming. 

19 hours ago, DinoTambo said:

They're actually only 4 pts clear of said "Top 3". After these 2 games vs the two worst teams in the League, their schedule is brutal. IMO still tons of time for a late season reality check. And it's coming. 

It could, but MacKinnon could help us. Or, maybe Hutton helps Colorado. And this draft class isn't quite as exciting as others. But either way I'd consider the move if it gets us MacKinnon.

Archived