The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Gudbranson VS Tryamkin Poll

Sean Avery

Gudbranson VS Tryamkin Poll  

192 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I  like em both.

I like Gud's intangibles leadership, intimidation, 

I like Trams stick work and slick skating for a big man 

I hope we keep them both for the long term together on separate pairings we have a behemoth on the ice for most of the entire game incase things get a bit touchy feely out there. I don't think anyone in the league wants to get touched by either of those 2 so it definitely gives our guys some added leeway out there. 

Just now, hammertime said:

I  like em both.

Same... curious to see which one the fans like more though. Me personally I think Gudbranson is a type of defenseman who's hard to find and will be very physical next year (wasn't this year with him coming to a different division and all that), but I would still pick Tryamkin over him.

I like Gudbranson's leadership intangibles and he has that heart and soul that Bieksa had. 

Tryamkin puts the fear of God in the other team has good size and his going to be a staple on our blueline. He also has an offensive side to his game which i love  

tram-rush

tryamkin-rush.gif?w=811&h=462

tryam-big-hit

Both are built for the playoffs and the grind that it is. I hope both are on our team from the next 10 years. 

They're both fine. Guddy is a good 4/5 option right now. I think he can play better than he has and I want Benning to give him a smaller/shorter contract as a "prove to me that you're better than your first 30 games". Tryamkin has the skating, shot and strength to be a top 2 defender if he continues to develop like this. 

It's unfortunate, but it's almost impossible to separate the opinion of a player from their contract. I answered Tryamkin here, and a genuinely love me some tree. 

But I think that needs to include the caveat that probably wouldn't like him as much if he got paid 3 million more than he does. 

I was really disappointed with Gudbranson but I guess he was never 100% healthy here.  Tryamkin has been nothing short of a godsend here and quite honestly I see him as a number one pairing shut down D in 3 -4 years.  Hopefully Guddy steps it up when he comes back because the Canucks record with Gudbranson is not that great.

They could be a monster pairing in a couple years. I actually think we should be letting Tryamkin skate more, and pairing him with Guddy or Tanev would allow that to happen.

Edler Stecher

Tryamkin Tanev

Sbisa Gudbranson

Hutton???

We definitely have a deep Dcore right there. Nobody in that group is worse than a #5 in my opinion.

Bartkowski, Hamhuis, Weber, Biega, Fedun, and Pedan all played last year too. Only one of those guys is better than a #6 lol

I voted Tryamkin.

I just gotta love what he brings to the team with his size and physicality. He's surpassed my expectation for him while Guddy has been hampered by an injury this season and hasn't had the chance to impress. 

My opinion could very well change once they are both back and healthy but right now I gotta go with some Tree Smashing!

both are solid    i wanna see the pairings like this next yr

edler tryamkin

juolevi guddy

sbisa stecher

good prospect and first rounder for tanev 

trade hutton and hansen to a contender for  first rounder and a good winger prospect 

trade miller for a 2nd

trade burr for a 3rd

3firsts 3 seconds 2 thirds  help get some grade a gems with bennings drafting 

Archived