The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tim Hortons: Roll Up The Rim 2017

-Vintage Canuck-

9 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

0/1  for me.  

Had the extra large coffee. Tasted like  toilet water with a dog turd soaked in it for a few days......

Just need to win a car........  

I truly hope you are just guessing as to what it tastes like.:sick:

5 minutes ago, gurn said:

I truly hope you are just guessing as to what it tastes like.:sick:

I have smelled toilet water.  I have smelled dog turd.

Today my Tim's coffee tasted like the 2 combined.....

How can such a successful company sell such crap coffee and terrible food.....   How that place is in business is beyond comprehension.

Its like their business plan is to make the worst coffee and food  in Canada...  then sell if for a stupid low price.

Yah, that should make us rich...    What a business plan. 

39 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

How can such a successful company sell such crap coffee and terrible food.....   How that place is in business is beyond comprehension.

Its like their business plan is to make the worst coffee and food  in Canada...  then sell if for a stupid low price.

Well... It's clearly worked lol.

But yeah, Timmies coffee is mud.  Roll Up the Rim is the only time of year I can even think of stomaching that putrid bile.

Some good doughnuts though.

I seem to remember years back in the east somewhere a school teacher tossed his cup in a garbage forgetting to look.  Two students witnessed that act and retrieved it.  A trunk was won.  Ended up in court as the teacher claimed it was his and the parents of the 2 girls claimed it was their daughter who first picked it up. Never heard the outcome though. Wonder if the judged ordered the vehicle to be cut into thirds?  Probably had it sold and the money split up.

On 2/2/2017 at 10:01 PM, kingofsurrey said:

I made the mistake of getting a steak and cheese panini, it's what i imagine cleaning products must taste like , it sure smelled like it when i un-wrapped it at home.

1 hour ago, Johnny Shotgun said:

I seem to remember years back in the east somewhere a school teacher tossed his cup in a garbage forgetting to look.  Two students witnessed that act and retrieved it.  A trunk was won.  Ended up in court as the teacher claimed it was his and the parents of the 2 girls claimed it was their daughter who first picked it up. Never heard the outcome though. Wonder if the judged ordered the vehicle to be cut into thirds?  Probably had it sold and the money split up.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/finders-keepers-tim-hortons-puts-a-lid-on-cup-contest-controversy-1.574977

Archived