The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tim Hortons: Roll Up The Rim 2017

-Vintage Canuck-

On 3/1/2017 at 0:29 AM, Twilight Sparkle said:

omg are you for reals. thats lame. i work at like safeway and we can do the score and win thing :x i think? im in bakery so idk LOL

It's normal that employees are not eligible for contests like that.  Includes Score and Win too, which even extends to prevent those that work for the NHL and the broadcasting networks, too, along with their families.

http://scoreandwinhockey.com/rules  Sorry :(

33 minutes ago, Kragar said:

It's normal that employees are not eligible for contests like that.  Includes Score and Win too, which even extends to prevent those that work for the NHL and the broadcasting networks, too, along with their families.

http://scoreandwinhockey.com/rules  Sorry :(

good to know XD

i'm currently sitting at a healthy 5/9 so im above .500 :D

On 3/1/2017 at 0:23 AM, Qwags said:

Employees and their families aren't allowed Roll Up The Rim Cups. 

I assume it would be when you're working at your location only and if family members buy from your location on your shift, that won't count. Otherwise, I would think that as a Tim Horton employee, if you go buy it on your days off at different stores, or family members, that would still be eligible no? Provided you can provide a receipt if you do win a grand prize and what not

15 hours ago, Apple Juice said:

I assume it would be when you're working at your location only and if family members buy from your location on your shift, that won't count. Otherwise, I would think that as a Tim Horton employee, if you go buy it on your days off at different stores, or family members, that would still be eligible no? Provided you can provide a receipt if you do win a grand prize and what not

You'd think that but no. Even on our shifts off, we're not allowed.

On 2/28/2017 at 11:56 PM, Qwags said:

As someone who works there, possibly. Although we did have a guy win $600.

roll up was my least favorite time of year. 

people handing you gross chewed up coffee rims uggh. 

Archived