The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What Are You Listening to...Country..

Rate this topic

ShakyWalton

Im out of pluses and I love your tunes.....lol...B.J.Thomas was a friend of mine back in the 80s....I MCd his show in Edmonton back in 84...I asked him once what his favorite song was...he said...Most of All........and when I cam e back to Van..I MCd his show at the PNE in 90...I remember it well..it was pouring rain...and very few in the audience.....I said here is Billy Joe Thomas ..and...Raindrops Keep Fallin on Your Head...ha..he is a great guy and a wonderful singer...

Edited by ShakyWalton
  • Upvote 1
41 minutes ago, ShakyWalton said:

Im out of pluses and I love your tunes.....lol...B.J.Thomas was a friend of mine back in the 80s....I MCd his show in Edmonton back in 84...I asked him once what his favorite song was...he said...Most of All........and when I cam e back to Van..I MCd his show at the PNE in 90...I remember it well..it was pouring rain...and very few in the audience.....I said here is Billy Joe Thomas ..and...Raindrops Keep Fallin on Your Head...ha..he is a great guy and a wonderful singer...

Most Of All has always been my favourite BJ Thomas song and I never knew it was his as well!

I've always been a BJ Thomas fan.....

I realize these probably don't count as 'country' so much but damn, the man could sing a song!

• Upvote 1

In 1989-90 the CCMAs were here in Vancouver and I met Micheal Martin Murphy..what a great guy...he lives in Taos New Mexico....that year Janie Fricke hosted and Crystal Gale was there as well who I interviewed........after the show we went up to one of the hospitality suites and MMM and Dick Damron were picking...you cant write this stuff...

Edited by ShakyWalton