The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Slew Foot Master Marchand

VIC_CITY

The NHL is his Enabler. 

They have access to all this video and know exactly what he is.

I will not shed a tear if he ends up being takin off on a stretcher one day and spends his days in a wheel chair.  He intentionally hits unsuspecting players with the intent to injure.

HE and the league are equally culpable in this.  Should have got 10 games for the Kronwall slewfoot. Instead, next game he does it again. 

Wow is all I can say. He is a talented hockey player, but how he hasn't been suspended multiple times just based on that video is amazing.  I'm also surprised another team hasn't sent a goon after him.  Don't even ask for an invitation go in a sucker punch him. 

There are few players that I genuinely wish harm on. I am a big believer that no matter how hard you want to win, you never want to see a player get hurt. Even on the other team. 

That being said. If Marchand happened to be run over by a cement truck on the way to the rink, I wouldn't have to see it. So I could probably be just a little bit ok with that. 

1 hour ago, SunnyHours said:

Guy makes me absolutely sick. And to think that he was a key part of Team Canada at the World Cup is beyond nauseating. He shouldn't be in the league with the **** he pulls - zero respect

for others. 

He was the main reason I had very little interest in the World Cup and would've rather seen Sweden or the kids win it. No chance I'm ever cheering/supporting this gutless puke. 

What I don't get, is he IS a talented player! Ppg with the Bruins, their leading scorer, put up almost 40 goals last season. There is literally no reason for him to be pulling sh** like this.

It's one thing to play with an edge, it's a whole different story when a player is trying to intentionally injure other players.

He's going to end someone's career with that cheap bs, if that does happen the player should fk*** sue the NHL for everything, they're allowing this to transpire.

8 minutes ago, Glory_Days said:

What I don't get, is he IS a talented player! Ppg with the Bruins, their leading scorer, put up almost 40 goals last season. There is literally no reason for him to be pulling sh** like this.

It's one thing to play with an edge, it's a whole different story when a player is trying to intentionally injure other players.

He's going to end someone's career with that cheap bs, if that does happen the player should fk*** sue the NHL for everything, they're allowing this to transpire.

He is talented.  He just happens to also be an asshole.

people have said that about burr and this guy is worse and should be given more time to think the next time he does something on ice like a 10 game and max fine

but he will probably only get 2 to 3 games max as the NHL says one thing then shows it does small attempts to police the league

"He's going to end someone's career with that cheap bs, if that does happen the player should fk*** sue the NHL for everything, they're allowing this to transpire. "

That is about the only way left to stop this guy's tactics.

27 minutes ago, luckylager said:

One of these days, boy I tell ya

Someone is going to mangle that cheap pr*ck

People keep saying this but yet we are still waiting for it to happen. Bottom line is he is protected from any one taking liberties because 1) He is a Bruin, and 2) Players are afraid of the suspension that would certainly come their way. Which is exactly why he has and will continue to get away with this sh*T.

I honestly thought that after the Stralman slewfoot, which happened 1 game after he received the 5K fine for doing the same to Kronwall, that he was going to get suspended. I thought "how can the NHL possibly ignore that?! Finally that POS will get a suspension." But nothing happened.

As someone else said, I wasn't even happy that Team Canada was winning the World Cup because it was Marchand doing the scoring. He literally had me cheering against my own country. I will find it very hard to cheer for the Red and White if he is on the team.

Archived