The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Slew Foot Master Marchand

VIC_CITY

18 minutes ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

I will find it very hard to cheer for the Red and White if he is on the team.

Yup. His presence diminished the joy of victory to almost melancholy. Never before had I been watching Team Canada while hoping that one of our players gets badly injured.

On 2/4/2017 at 9:33 AM, canuktravella said:

good thing i dont play in nhl cuz if this guy was gping full speed up the ice id put my stick between his leg  and see him get hurt hes a puke dont know how other teams dont cross check him and sucker punch him any time hes near a puck 

Kind of like this? 

This is ridiculous,

The NHL let's garbage like this go in the game, it's clear that Marchand is going to injure someone sooner or later. That's a dirty hockey move, and that's soft. I'd like to see Marchand throw some real hockey hits, but he won't because he'll bounce right off.

NHL refs be calling penalties on good clean hockey hits, and getting in ways of players wanting to fight but there letting this garbage go. Sad...

On 2017-02-06 at 2:15 AM, J-23 said:

This is ridiculous,

The NHL let's garbage like this go in the game, it's clear that Marchand is going to injure someone sooner or later. That's a dirty hockey move, and that's soft. I'd like to see Marchand throw some real hockey hits, but he won't because he'll bounce right off.

NHL refs be calling penalties on good clean hockey hits, and getting in ways of players wanting to fight but there letting this garbage go. Sad...

Yuuup...that hit Zadorov pulled on Scheifele was clean, but because it was a big hit that garnered a reaction, he got a penalty, only penalty should have been against one of the Jet's for trying to instigate something.

Marchand does his stupid slew foot crap and half the time never gets a penalty on the play, reffing is just atrocious at times.

On 2/6/2017 at 11:40 PM, Glory_Days said:

Yuuup...that hit Zadorov pulled on Scheifele was clean, but because it was a bit hit that garnered a reaction, he got a penalty, only penalty should have been against one of the Jet's for trying to instigate something.

Marchand does his stupid slew foot crap and half the time never gets a penalty on the play, reffing is just atrocious at times.

Hey he plays for Boston they generally get a free ride on everything.   Bettman and Jacobs probably do lunch together 3 or 4 times a week.

Archived