The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Larsen experiment has failed: Bring back the Bulldog

*Buzzsaw*

The only reason Larsen plays is because they want to make the pp better. Foolish.

I can tell you how to make the pp better, send your best players there. Sbisa or Stecher belong there and not shaky Larsen. And pull off the Twins, it's time for Horvat with Baertschi, Sutter and Granlund with one of Sbisa or Stecher.

Stop that swede pp thing, it's not working anymore. Can't they see that?

1 minute ago, the harry said:

The only reason Larsen plays is because they want to make the pp better. Foolish.

I can tell you how to make the pp better, send your best players there. Sbisa or Stecher belong there and not shaky Larsen. And pull off the Twins, it's time for Horvat with Baertschi, Sutter and Granlund with one of Sbisa or Stecher.

Been saying this for awhile now too. Isn't Bo the top goal scorer as well as the top point getter? I don't get it.

8 minutes ago, the harry said:

If they were serious about the PP then they would give Subban a shot. I think management wants to tank.

Subban cannot be any worse than Larsen.  And why not do it just for development?  Give him his overdue taste of the big leagues so that even if or when he is sent back he knows what he has to work on. But Willie has to be forced to play a player he "doesn't know" either through injury or illness.

3 minutes ago, Johnny Shotgun said:

When does the baseball season start?  Early April.  Football is about to end shortly.  Go Falcons!  Hockey is over in Vancouver town.  This team is really really bad. Really bad.  At least the Premier League is still in play.  Go Reds!  YNWA.   Oh and Larsen is bad really really bad.

Really?

49 minutes ago, derr12 said:

Larsen isn't tenacious or smart enough to overcome his size in our end. He needs to bunk wit stetcher to learn a thing or two from him. He's quite good in his zone for a rookie.

I stated before that Stecher beat him out for his job but he is still here! Stecher is way better in his own zone and has learned how to play against the bigger players. Larsen? Well he gets run over from a freight train and I am afraid for his safety out there in getting re-injured. There's no way he should be in the line up, Stecher has made him redundant.

5 hours ago, RWMc1 said:

Larsen seems to play reasonably well for stretches then makes a very noticeable blunder. We've had other d-men who have started out the same way, Sbisa being the last guy. I doubt anyone thinks that he is an answer to anything, but the amount of negativity directed at him seems disproportionate to his actual influence on the outcome of the game. 

I have to disagree..

Archived