The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks @ Predators

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, J-23 said:

If Loui is a 6 million dollar goal scorer why can't he convert on scoring chances. Aren't goal scorers supposed to score goals on scoring chances, especially a 6 million per year goal scorer.

To be fair we're paying Willie to coach and all he's doing is twitching from looking at pics of Megna

Just now, Trebreh said:

good coaches have been fired this season and somehow Willie D is still here... i hope when they get back from this roadtrip they leave WD on the damn plane. then go full on sale mode on the TD. 

I too find this very upsetting...

Lost all repsect for TL

4 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Completely unnecessary hit to the head,  principle point of contact, blindside,  the puck is no where near Baertschi , and concussed. Should be an easy one but then again DOS won't do f#$k all!!

They didn't record a hit on the play-by-play.  They have 2 hits for McLeod - one on Tanev and one on Sbisa.

1 minute ago, nuck7635 said:

To be fair we're paying Willie to coach and all he's doing is twitching from looking at pics of Megna

Oh god , are u guys back on the blame willie train? Bwahahaha. 

Scotty bowman couldnt make this team a cup conteder. We are in transition. Give it a rest. 

2 minutes ago, J-23 said:

If Loui is a 6 million dollar goal scorer why can't he convert on scoring chances. Aren't goal scorers supposed to score goals on scoring chances, especially a 6 million per year goal scorer.

Why can't he keep his mouth closed? Every time I look at him his mouth is wide open. I wouldn't be suprised to see a barn swallow fly out of his mouth one of these days. 

Archived