The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks @ Blue Jackets

-Vintage Canuck-

Canucks just gives me hope and then when my hopes are up they let me down then ad my emotions are down they start to give me hope again, and then once my hope is up they just let me down... it's a never ending cycle but I will keep falling for it because I love the Canucks and I just can't stop caring about them...

Granlund is one helluva smart, crafty player.

Love his nose for the open spaces, his puck hounding and forechecking, smart defensive positioning and the fact he's confident and doesn't hesitate to fire the puck when he has an opportunity.  He's gonna be a beauty.

Yeah awesome so what comes next 3 losses then 2 wins then 2 loses then 1 win then 4 loses then 5 wins? These team..

I love them but cannot stand to watch them, you have no idea whats going to happen on any given night. Its like the most

entertaining thing (seriously) is when someone gets off of IR.

Just now, Shirotashi said:

Yeah awesome so what comes next 3 losses then 2 wins then 2 loses then 1 win then 4 loses then 5 wins? These team..

I love them but cannot stand to watch them, you have no idea whats going to happen on any given night. Its like the most

entertaining thing (seriously) is when someone gets off of IR.

Welcome to sports.  Goes that way some times.  It's WHY we watch...because you just never know.

Archived