The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks @ Blue Jackets

-Vintage Canuck-

3 minutes ago, oldnews said:

Granlund is one helluva smart, crafty player.

Love his nose for the open spaces, his puck hounding and forechecking, smart defensive positioning and the fact he's confident and doesn't hesitate to fire the puck when he has an opportunity.  He's gonna be a beauty.

Yup, agree completely.......he's like Hansen with a little less grit and a little better hands. 

3 minutes ago, Davathor said:

Let me guess CDC - we beat a contender after a losing streak so...

playoffs are an option again, Eriksson isn't that bad, once were healthy we can compete with any team, and Willie is a genious coach who just had some bad luck this season.

miss anything?

Nope you pretty much nailed it.

And that Megna is an untapped superstar like Willie knew all along because he scored.

8 minutes ago, bobbyg43 said:

Tree my unsung hero tonight .He is maturing before our eyes an he seems to be real smart player 

My favourite play of the night wasn't Tryamkin pushing over Jenner, it was Sedlak, in front of the net, looking up to see was in his face, then find the first official he could find and skate behind him. 

2 minutes ago, stawns said:

My favourite play of the night wasn't Tryamkin pushing over Jenner, it was Sedlak, in front of the net, looking up to see was in his face, then find the first official he could find and skate behind him. 

That's was gold. Gives Burr a shove and looks at Tryamkin like he wants nothing to do with him. 

1 minute ago, stawns said:

Any chance you have a vid of this?

Awesome win. We will be headed on another win streak and will surprise the hell out of people again. Just watch, Canucks are streaky this year. Canucks will go 5-2-1 over the next 8 games. and probably be in playoff contention by end of the month. What people don't realize is we have games wild-card games coming up against St Louis and Calgary Feb 16 and Feb 18th. Win those 2 games and things change big time.

Well played sixty minute effort.

D zone. Overage was very solid Al game.

Lived the scuffle at the ND where no blue jacket wanted to dance with Tryamkin...Not that I blame them.

Miller was fresh and it showed...Please take note Willie. 

Megna with the sweet move.  I have to admit, he is fast and does hustle.

Thought Chaput had a solid game with good hustle and added some physicality.  

Just now, Strombone said:

I left after the 1st intermission and returned towards the end of the 3rd.

Megna and Eriksson scored?

Must have been the whipping boys' night. 

Well, they each had 45 minutes TOI tonight, even a broken clock is right twice a day!

8 minutes ago, stawns said:

Yup, agree completely.......he's like Hansen with a little less grit and a little better hands. 

yeah, people can say what they want about dumping all the vets, but there's a measure of value in having guys like Hansen and Burrows around these young players day in and day out.

I personally want to see another generation of Canucks that play the game the right way - like these guys do.

5 minutes ago, DIBdaQUIB said:

Well played sixty minute effort.

D zone. Overage was very solid Al game.

Lived the scuffle at the ND where no blue jacket wanted to dance with Tryamkin...Not that I blame them.

Miller was fresh and it showed...Please take note Willie. 

Megna with the sweet move.  I have to admit, he is fast and does hustle.

Thought Chaput had a solid game with good hustle and added some physicality.  

Agree but still wish they had more shots on goal, they had half of the Columbus shot total

Archived