The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks @ Penguins

-Vintage Canuck-

4 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

4 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"They're a dangerous team when they get chances. We had enough chances to score. It was up to us to even this game out." - Daniel

Classic Sedin statement: We tried hard but we got to be better.........maybe next game or the game after that or..........:lol:

4 minutes ago, Mustapha said:

I can understand the Canucks being outgunned, but there's no excuse for being shutout.

This is a banged up Penguins team that lost to the likes of Calgary and Arizona, the Canucks could try to compete just a wee bit. You know, make it 4-1, is that too much to ask?

This club is destined to suck sh*t for years to come. Daniel and Henrik are such non-factors right now, by the time their contracts are up they won't even be able to skate anymore, they will look like Gretzky did at the Alumni game...terrible. There's no fight left in them, they were different players after 2011, their hunger hasn't been there for six seasons now. No pride on this club, just a bunch of country club mercenaries.

I could only imagine being a fan paying to watch that crap. I noticed Matt Cullen scored a goal, he's several years older than the Sedin twins, but unlike them, he doesn't play with the energy of a 50-year old. 

Over dramatic much?  They just beat Buffalo and Columbus.  Also played a good game against Boston 

Just now, EdgarM said:

Classic Sedin statement: We tried hard but we got to be better.........maybe next game or the game after that or..........:lol:

Agreed, I'm getting tired of hearing this.  It's like listening to Kesler talk about how next year we will be better in the playoffs. 

3 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"We were in it until the last 7:00. We couldn't capitalize on our 2-on-1's. They had some pretty plays. That was the difference." - Gaunce

0 goals, 5 assists in 48 games...This quote sums up Gaunce's season, not just this game.

5 minutes ago, Mustapha said:

I noticed Matt Cullen scored a goal, he's several years older than the Sedin twins, but unlike them, he doesn't play with the energy of a 50-year old. 

And he turned 40 last November

He's played 295 games since he was the Sedins' age.   That's a career for many NHLers

4 minutes ago, Stelar said:

Over dramatic much?  They just beat Buffalo and Columbus.  Also played a good game against Boston 

Plan the parade, Canucks are in the bottom 4 in the NHL in goals for and regulation losses.

I am glad they don't lose all their games. I notice that they have won 3 of their last 10... I guess we should be happy they aren't a complete embarrassment like the Avalanche.

1 minute ago, BLU3GR33NBL00D said:

Seriously

Get some picks for whomever

Don't touch Stetch, Bo and Tryamkin.

Otherwise TL and JB, grow a pair and make some moves in these next couple weeks!

Do you mean grow a pair and challenge the owner?  I'm curious.

This will all be forgotten when sipping on Gin n Juice and cranking up the BBQ for the draft lottery party.  Hopefully the sun will be shining, Larsen will be in Europe working as a DJ at the disco,  and the shames of Calgary will have missed the playoffs by 2 points.

Archived